Can She Be Mine?(Request)

A/n: "Can you do one where Mattheo and yn are best friend but they both have a crush on each other and Mattheo gets jealous when she talks to another guy and make up the rest idc" I'll try my best. Have Fun!!

Requested By: @sophie2097

Mattheo POV

I want her to be mine. But I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I see her laughing with our friends and I want her by my side all the time. But I can't seem weak or clingy. It's hard when I see guys talk to her. It makes my blood boil. She looks uncomfortable when guys flirt with her and all I want to do is take her away from them but if I can't do that. I couldn't help myself. I was just watching her with admiration.

Y/n POV

I felt eyes on me, and I feel like I know who it is. I slowly turn my head and make eye contact with my crush and best friend, Mattheo. I smile at him and get up to go sit by him. It's not unusual because we are best friends but it's hard because I wanna be more, but I don't know if I'll lose a friend or gain a lover.

"Hey, what's up?" Mattheo asked me.

"Nothing much. I was just thinking." I tell him as daydreams flash through my head.

"Really? About what?" He says in a lower voice. It sends shivers up my spine but in a good way.

"Just about the guy I like." I told him honestly. I saw the smirk disappear from his face and he turned slightly away from me.

"Do I know him?" he asks me in a slightly smaller voice.

"Uh yeah you know him better than anyone?" I tell him, trying to give him a hint.

"Yeah cool, I gotta go." He says then he gets up and goes to his dorm. What was that about?

Timeskip

I was sitting in the courtyard with my friends when Cedric came up to me. (Yes, I'm making Cedric the bad guy again. Deal with it.)

"Y/n, can I talk to you in private for a minute?" He asks in a sweet voice that makes me feel kind of uneasy. It's that kind of sickeningly sweet voice.

"Uh, I guess." I get up and walk with Cedric over by the lakeside.

Mattheo POV

I sat down by the group and saw that Y/n wasn't there.

"Where's Y/n?" I ask and then I see Pansy point towards the lake. I turn my head and see Cedric and Y/n standing there. Although he is very close to her. I can see that she is uncomfortable but she's also the kind of person who doesn't want to be rude so she just stays where she was instead of backing up. I see Cedric try to take Y/n's hand but she doesn't let him. She puts her hands behind her back and she looks away from Cedric. I ball my hands into a fist but keep myself from going over there. Because she isn't mine.

Y/n POV

Cedric asked me out. I've never talked to him and honestly, he's not my type.

"So, what's your answer, Y/n?" He asks me after I was quiet for a little bit.

"No. I don't like you like that Cedric. I have a crush on someone else. So please leave me alone." And after I finished saying that, I walked away. As I was walking to the group, I saw Mattheo walking away. I picked up my speed and ran after him but he disappeared.

Timeskip(small)

I couldn't find mattheo anywhere so I went up to the astronomy tower as a last ditch effort. When I opened the door, I saw him sitting on the ledge. I went and sat beside him.

"What did Diggory want?" Theo asks me.

"He asked me out. But I said no. Because he's not the guy that I like." I tell Theo honestly.

"Who do you like?" He asks, finally turning towards me. I can see his eyes are slightly red, possibly from crying but I don't know.

"How are you so incompetent and blind?! I LIKE YOU, YOU IDIOT! I have ever since second year. But I didn't think you liked me so I kept those feelings to myself." I saw the last part slightly quieter. I don't hear anything but just as I close my eyes, I feel his lips on mine. I kiss Theo back and smile into the kiss. He pulls away with that smirk on his face.

"I like you too. No, wait, I love you, Y/n." He confesses and I smile. I tackle him into a hug and then kiss his cheek.

"I love you too, Theo." I whisper in his ear as we just sit there in each other's embrace.

A/n: I'm back!!!! Hope you liked this one. More oneshots coming soon. I'm almost done with school then I'll have more time to write. Thank you. Bye.