Our Child(Request)

A/n: Just a oneshot with Y/n, Mattheo and their child together living in a home after Hogwarts when they have good money and a good life.

Warning: Few Swear Words

Requested By: @mattheo-slut

Y/n POV

I woke up and felt a tiny bit of weight on my stomach. I look down and see my little two year old Chloe with her head on my stomach. The rest of her resting on her dad, who is next to me with his arm around me. I smiled at Chloe as she stirred slightly.

Timeskip(small)

I open my eyes again and see Chloe's eyes open. She smiles at me and yawns. I didn't realize that Theo was awake but I did when he kissed my forehead and then picked her up and brought her downstairs. I got dressed into my weekend clothes which was a pair of shorts and a tank top because it was summer. If it wasn't me and Theo would be at Hogwarts teaching. Yes, Theo is a potions professor and I am the muggle studies professor. So, I go downstairs and see Theo getting breakfast made. I smile and see Chloe giggle at him as he moves around weirdly.

Timeskip

After breakfast, Theo brought Chloe to the living room and I followed them. Mattheo was trying to get Chloe to say dada. But as I was walking over I tripped over one of Chloe's toys and stubbed my toe.

"Son Of A Bitch." I swear under my breath. Unfortunately, I turned and saw Chloe smiling. I swear this child has bionic hearing.

"You ok, babe?" Theo asks. I smile slightly at him and nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I tell him and then go to sit next to Chloe.

"B-bi-BI-" Chloe starts to mumble.

"What was that, honey, come on. Say it again. You can say a word. Momma? Mommy? Dada? Daddy?" I told her.

"Yes?" Theo answers with a smirk. I push him slightly and turn back to Chloe.

"Bi-bit-bit-ch. Bitch." Chloe says a whole word finally and it is a swear word. I smile at her.

"Good girl. But we won't say that word anymore. Ok? How about momma? Or mommy?" I say to her with hope. She smiles at me. Secret is that me and Theo have a bet. If she says momma or mommy before dada or daddy, then I get to be in control of him if you know what I mean.

"M-mm-mm-mom-mo-momma?" Chloe says and I cheer. I kiss her forehead and smirk at Theo.

"Ok, you win. This time." He says with a smirk.

Timeskip

I pick up Chloe just as the doorbell rings.

I look up and see my sister walk in. She takes Chloe and smiles at me.

"Ready to have a fun few days with Auntie?" Gaby, my sister asks Chloe. Chloe just squeals and smiles. Gaby nods at me and then leaves with Chloe.

Timeskip

After dinner, me and Theo go to our room. He starts to get ready for our bedtime movie and cuddle session. But instead of doing the same, I just watch him. He sees me. I push him onto the bed and straddle him. He takes my shirt off. But before he can do anything else, I grab his hands.

"Not tonight, baby. I'm in charge tonight. Remember?" I whisper to him and then continue to take charge. I am that kinda switch person. I can be both submissive and dominant. So he knows that I am in control.

A/n: And done. Hope you like how this request turned out. I've been really busy. My brother's wedding is next Saturday so I am swamped but today was kinda that off day where I just went on my phone and wrote. Thanks for reading. Bye.