How He Would React To You Being Sick

May Be A Bit Rough Since It's My First One. The First Ones Will Be A Bit Rough Until I Find My Groove And Rhyme With These REACTS.

Requested By: @Simpforeverythingfic

You laid back in your bed as the pain in your stomach stayed and the headache came back in full swing. 'Looks like no classes for me today' you said to yourself.

Later that day, Mattheo got to your dorm and walked in after knocking. When he walked in he saw you and ran right over. He sat next to you and felt your forehead.

"Baby? You're burning up. Here, I'll go get some things to help." He says before you can protest, he then runs out to go grab things.

When he comes back, you open your eyes to see that he has all of your favorite things and some medicine as well as things that will help you feel better. You smile and he helps you eat some soup.

"Thank you." You say, sleepily.

Then he lets you lay on his chest.

"But you could get sick, Theo. I don't wanna get you sick." you say weakly to him. He scoffs and moves you so lay on his chest again.

"I don't care if I get sick. All that matters now is you, princess.

You smile and fall asleep on Theo while you watch a movie together.

A/n: First REACT done. I wasn't sure how to title it so I just did that. I hope it was ok.