Venting

Hello readers.

I need someone to vent to or to just tell my thoughts too.

So here I am doing that.

So I am a teen and have never had a boyfriend which is fine.

Except for the fact that People around me has either had a boyfriend, has a boyfriend, and is talking to a guy they like.

And then there's me.

Feeling sad, left out, unwanted, a bit unloved, and just feeling like I'll never find love like that, ever.

I mean, I know I may find love but at this point in time, I just think that in gonna be alone forever.

If anyone shares my feelings, thoughts, and or pain, comment please.

I wanna know that I'm not alone.

The only reason I came here to wattpad and started writing was to create a fantasy where I could live for a few minutes where the characters loved me like I love them.

But then I get snapped out of th as t fantasy and am zapped back to real life where I am alone, sad, depressed, lonely, anxious, and have only a few friends to talk to.

That's also another reason I read.

To escape this messed up world we live in.

Honestly, I just want that relationship where if your sad, then cuddles happen, kisses on forehead, cheek, neck, face, lips, happen often, they show you off even if you dont wanna be shown off, and other things like that.

But a fear of mine is that I wont ever have that.

I still hope but my faith in me finding true love is getting weaker every week.

But at least I can write things people want to read and get my romance that way.

And if you people can relate to this, comment and tell me.

I wanna know I'm not alone in this kind of thinking.

And I'm glad that I also have you loyal readers to vent to, tell my problems too, and to create content for you people.

Again that you so much for reading what I post.

Sorry if this got a bit mushy, or cringy in places, that's what I am on a daily basis.

New oneshots will be out soon.

I am working on them but they may not be out until next week.

Bye.