Memories(Part Two)

A/n: Mattheo gets temporary amnesia from a misshapen and Y/n tries her best to get his memories back but it will be hard considering they are married, and have a daughter and a son who won't know why their father doesn't know them. (Multiple parts. Maybe two or three depending on how short they are.)

Y/n POV

We brought Theo home this morning but it was now dinner and it was time to give Theo a sip of that potion that I got to hopefully get my husband back.

Timeskip

At dinner, I put the potion into Theo's drink and set it on the table with the rest of the drink and food. The potion would be about an hour to take effect.

"Cody! Aria! Time to eat!" I called my children. I saw them walk in with Theo walking behind them.

"This looks good, mum, right dad?" Cody asks Theo. He nods and sits at the head of the table, where his drink was. I sat at the other end as Cody sat on my left and Aria on my right.

"Alright. Dig in everybody." I say and Theo takes some food and so do I. We eat silently. And oh boy, the silence was deafening. But then Aria felt the need to fill the silence.

"Mommy, tell me yours and daddy's story, please?" She asks me. I smile at her.

"Well, honey, your father and I went to Hogwarts together. We were in the same house and in the same friend group. I grew a crush on him and that grew into love. We started dating at 16 and got married at 22. Then we had Cody a few months later and then two years later, we had you. After that, we just went on with our lives. Raising you two. That's it." I finish talking and out of instinct I look at Theo. He is smiling.

"Daddy? Do you still love mommy?" Aria asks Theo and he chokes a bit.

"Theo. Careful. Don't choke. If it helps, take a drink." I say, trying to see if the potion will work. He takes a long drink and everything settles down. He looks at me, smiles a little, then he falls off his chair. I rush to him and catch his head before it hits the floor. What did I do?

Timeskip

I look at Theo laying in our shared bed. How did it get to be like this?

A/n: And there is part two. Part three should be up within a few days to a week. Sorry that it's short and a cliffhanger but it's something. Thanks for reading.