Wish You Were Here(Part One)(Request)

A/n: "Hi if u have time and want to could u plz do one where Mattheos "dead" and yn is in mourning and can't physically do anything. Like yns in a similar state that bella from twilight was when she sat in that chair for months kinda thing ( idk if u have seen that but basically in deep sorrow and shock ) anyway Mattheos actually not dead and he comes back and sees yn and the state they're in and yn doesn't even see Mattheo is actually there and she thinks he is imaginary. And then if there's a part 2 like yn and Mattheo trying to heal from that so yn has multiple anxiety and panic attacks when she can't physically see Mattheo thinking he's gone again. And Mattheos having really bad ptsd nightmares etc from whoever kinapped him or wherever he was (u can decide) and they both help them thru each other's traumas? Maybe idk this probs sounds real weird but that's probably bc I'm writing this at 3AM 😅 Lol anyway thx for reading and seriously loving this book!" I will try my best with this one. A lot of details. Probably two parts, maybe three depending on how long and invested I get into this oneshot. Hope you like it.

Requested By: @Simpforeverythingfic

Y/n POV

I sat on the couch in the common room with Theo's arms around me as I straddle him. He kissed my neck and pulled me in closer. I snuggle into his chest. But just as I'm about to sleep, he taps my shoulder. I sit up and look at him.

"What is it?" I ask, with not a single clue why he tapped me.

"You have to get past this small pain. Please, find the motivation to get past this. So you can get to bigger things. And you have to get the courage to find me." He finishes but says the last part under his breath. He pecks my lips and then it turns black.

Out Of The Dream World And Back To Reality

I sit up in bed and gasp. I look to my left and see the bed empty. 'So, it was a dream and he's really gone' I think to myself as new tears start to stream down my already tear stained face. It's been so hard without him. No one wakes up too. Going to sleep in an empty bed. Coming home to an empty, silent, and lonely house.

I'm still living in the Black Manor because Sirius wanted me to have it. I'm Sirius' god daughter and his best friend's daughter. I'm the daughter of Remus Lupin and Layla Nores. I met Mattheo at Hogwarts. I was a Hufflepuff because my mother was a Hufflepuff. We were best friends until he asked me to the yule ball. I said yes and from then on we dated. His legal guardian was Sirius so when my father moved in, I got to meet Theo. We married after Hogwarts and moved into the manor. But when Theo left for work that day, he never came back.

Timeskip

I've been sitting on the couch "watching" t.v well, mainly sitting in sorrow. I miss Theo so much. I just want him back. But he's dead. He can't come back. "I just wish you were here, Theo"

Timeskip

It's been about a week since that dream where Theo told me to move on. I still haven't. But I'm working again. I was working on an article when I heard the doorbell. It has to be someone I know because if I don't know them, then the barrier on the manor won't let them in. So, on instinct I shouted.

"Come on in!!" I shout. I go back to writing as I hear the door open and footsteps shuffle. I hear a thud but shrug it off.

The door to the living room opens and closes.

"Hey love. Miss me?" I hear a very familiar voice say. No, it can't be. I turn around slowly and see the person.

The person I see is...

A/n: Cliffhanger but you can probably guess what it is. Next part will be up later today or in a few days. Hope you liked the new update and part one of this request. Thanks for reading. Bye.