Treat You Better(Songfic)

This is from my Hogwarts Oneshots so if you've read it you can read it again or just wait for my next update. Have fun. Now Start Reading.

A/n: Y/n is dating Cedric but he is cheating on her. Mattheo sees all of this while he can only think of one thing 'I know I can treat you better than he can'.

Song Fic. Request by mrsriddleog

Song: Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes

Warning: Cheating(if that's a warning, I don't really know)

'Italics' means song lyrics.

Mattheo POV

I won't lie to you

I know he's just not right for you

I sat there at the slytherin table watching her sit there next to him while he flirted with every other girl around them. My blood boiled. I watched Diggory flirt with some random girl across from him as Y/n looked down at her food. Without saying anything, she got up and walked out of the great hall. I stood up after a few bites of my food and followed her.

I found her in an indent in the walls in an abandoned corridor. I kneeled down in front of her. She looked up and I saw her glossy eyes. She smiled slightly when she saw me. I sat down next to her, and pulled her into a hug.

"Why are you still with him?" I asked her in a gentle tone.

"Because it used to be good" she responds in a shaky voice.

But I see it on your face

When you say that he's the one that you want

And you're spending all your time

In this wrong situation

And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better, than he can

"You deserve someone who will be with you for you. And who will pay attention to only you. Not sometimes you and other girls the other times. You deserve the kind of guy that will love you unconditionally. Like me." I said the last part in a whisper but she must have heard it.

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman

Tell me why are we wasting time

On all your wasted crying

When you should be with me instead?

I know I can treat you better

Better than he can

I'll stop time for you

The second you say you'd like me to

I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing

Baby, just to wake up with you

Would be everything I need, and this could be so different

Tell me what you want to do

I was pulled out of my thoughts when she got up and looked at me. She stopped crying and just stared at me.

"Are you saying that you want to be with me?" She asked in a small voice.

"Yes. Very much, darling." I responded. She smiled a bright smile. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. She leaned back.

"I want to be with you too. I just have to quiet it with Cedric." She tells me. I help her up and we walk back to the great hall.

Give me a sign

Take my hand, we'll be fine

Promise I won't let you down

Just know that you don't have to do this alone

Promise I'll never let you down

We made it to the great hall only to see Diggory kiss Chang. I was worried that Y/n would burst into tears but when I looked at her, the only emotion on her face was relief. She let go of my hand and went up to them as I started back.

Y/n POV

When I saw Cedric kiss Cho, I was slightly hurt, but the truth was, I love Mattheo Riddle. Cedric was a distraction. So, I walked right up to Cedric and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and was surprised.

"Before you say anything, I just wanted to say that we are done. I understand that you are interested in someone else. And that is fine. Because I have someone else too. So, we are done. Goodbye." I said with a smile as I went back to Mattheo. I smiled at him and dragged into the hall.

Mattheo POV

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman

Tell me why are we wasting time

On all your wasted crying

When you should be with me instead?

I know I can treat you better

Better than he can

Better than he can

Better than he can

Y/n dragged me to the hall and pulled me into an empty classroom. She smiled at me.

"You did it then?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I did. I'm all yours now." she tells me. Before she could say anything else, I picked her up and kissed her. I felt her kiss back and put her arms around my neck. Her hands went into my chair and tugged ever so slightly making me moan unintentionally. When we pulled away, she just smiled a huge smile on her face.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n? Be mine?" I ask her. She nods.

"Yes. I will be yours forever." She says as she kisses me again.

We pulled away and before she could say anything, I picked her up and brought her to my dorm. I went into my private dorm. I laid her dorm on the bed and got in beside her as well. She laughed as I pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, my love." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you, as well, babe." She whispered back to me.

I leaned down to kiss her one more time before we just cuddled into the night.

A/n: A bit rushed. It's my first song fic so please don't judge too hard. Thanks for the request. I am open for more. Thanks