Tricky Love Melody(Mattheo x Siren!Reader)

A/n: Y/n is a siren that wants to be normal, but she can't, or can she? When she lays eyes on Mattheo, she tries to get him to notice her. He does, and he is mesmerized. He knows what she is and he's fine with it, in fact, he loves it. But can he help her become what she wants to be? Can he help her with her dreams? Enjoy reading.

Y/n POV

I sat on a rock next to the lake. I should be singing but I don't want to. I honestly just want real love but that may never happen.

Just then, I saw the most handsome guy. His hair was curly, his body was...unbelievably out of this world. I start to sing quietly to get his attention.

Mattheo POV

I was walking with the gang when I heard the most mesmerizing voice I've ever heard. I look around and see a figure next to the black lake.

"Hey, guys, I'll see you later." I tell the gang before I walk closer to the lake. As I walked closer, my brain started to get a bit fuzzy 'Siren. It must be a siren. She must be targeting me. But I don't mind.'

When I got next to the lake, I saw her. Her (h/c) shines with the sunset's light. Her (t/c) glow in the water. But her voice, that is what draws me to her. I know she is a siren. But that makes this more fun.

"Hello, love. Why are you all alone?" I ask the beautiful siren before me.

Y/n POV

"Hello, love. Why are you all alone?" I hear a handsome voice say. I whip around and am face to face with the same guy that I was trying to lure.

"Hi. Do you know who I am, darling boy?" I ask in my siren voice. I bat my eyes at him while smiling.

"I know exactly what and who you are, siren Y/n. You're also the one that has been invading my dreams." He says to me and my eyes go wide. What did he say? I never did that.

"I don't believe that I ever entered your dreams, my love." I say to him honestly.

"Oh I know, I just wanted to see if I was right in who you were. I know your name from the shell that I found a while ago. It had your name on it and the words, 'I just want to be a normal human but I don't think it's possible,' a dream or wish of yours?" He asks. I'm too stunned to speak so I just nod. He walks closer to me and reaches my rock. His hand caresses my cheek as his eyes gaze into mine. I lean into his touch but then realize what I'm supposed to do. I backed away from him.

"I'd love to keep going but I can't. I'm a monster and a danger to you, darling boy." I tell him as tears come to my eyes.

"My love, it's alright. And if you didn't know, my name is Mattheo, but you can call me Theo, or whatever you want to. Can I try to help you with your dream?" He whispers lovingly, while his breath fans my ear. I look into his eyes and all I see is love. Love for someone he barely even knows. Is this what they call "love at first sight"? Am I in love? I don't even know anymore.

"Can you help me? I just wanna be human. If I still have my siren singing voice, that's fine but please, I wanna be human." I pleaded with him.

""I will gladly help you, love. Drink this." He tells me as he hands me a vial. It reads, "True form" on the label. 'I hope he doesn't kill me.' I think as I take the drink. I close my eyes as I feel something surround me. I open my eyes and then the next thing I know, Mattheo picks me up and places me on the grass. I look around and notice that a beautiful emerald green dress is on me. My eyes meet Theo's and he smiles at me.

"It worked. I had a slight doubt but it worked. Thank you so much, Mattheo. Can you help me understand your world? And be with me?" I ask with an unsure voice.

"Of course I will, Y/n. I will do anything for you, my love. Do you mind if I kiss you?" He asks in a whisper. I smile at his politeness and the want for my consent.

"I don't mind at all. I'd love it, in fact." I say with a slight giggle. He smirks and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back and my knees go weak. I know something about humans but not a lot. But now I can learn everything and learn it with the most amazing guy. I Got my dream.

A/n: I know this wasn't a request but it was just a random idea that came to my mind. I also know it was kinda short. Hope you liked it. I'm trying to work on more oneshots but my mind and life is crazy. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately and sorry if I've let you all down. Thanks for reading. Bye until next time