I Need To Rant

Hey lovely peoples. 

First of all, school is so annoying.

I know high school is rough but no one told me that it only gets worse the older you get. 

Like school work. I have more advanced classes this year. To be honest, it takes me a long time to process something and these fast paced classes make me feel stupid because I don't catch on as fast. The only thing I'm good at is sometimes English and choir, that's it. 

First thing is friends, I have a few friends but I even feel left out of my "regular friend group" and it sucks. I mean I wanna talk to them but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't accept me again. Mainly because I drifted away from them a few years ago when I became best friends with a narcissistic witch with a capitol 'B' if you know what I mean. But of course I didn't know it at the time but I still went away from them. I would talk to them but I'm scared. 

Can anyone relate? 

Ok, next thing.

Also relationships. 

FOR ONCE I JUST WANT A GUY TO NOTICE ME IN REAL LIFE!! AND NTO HAVE JERKS ONLINE EITHER, TEHY ARE SO CREEPY AND ANNOYING!!

Also for the guy to not be a jerk. All the guys I've talked to are jerks, boring, only want one thing, are playboys, f-boys, or not my type. my guy friends are just that, friends and it is so annoying. I know, I know, dating in high school is a waste of time but I want one relationship, is that too much to ask? 

I just want the things that I see and read to come true for me. I want a guy that I find attractive. I want a guy to respect, care, love, cuddle, help me if needed, not care if I'm too weird or crazy, be ok with my fandom fantasies, not mind that I write, and more that I can't really put into words. 

Am I asking for too much? But maybe my standard are too high. Or maybe I'm just too messed up to be with anyone. 

Maybe I'm too obsessed with this topic but I do write it so it is on my min 24/7. 

Sorry my newest update is just a rant. 

But on the bright side, I am slowly learning to love myself and my body. 

If anyone has any advice, I'm open to anything. 

If you wanna know more about my problems and more of me ranting, feel free to message me. 

Hope I didn't bore you too much. 

Thank you for reading and putting up with me. 

Bye for now.