My Perfect Princess

A/n: Y/n is a bit chubby and she stops eating and tries to lose weight as well as fat shaming herself and Mattheo finds out. Mattheo is her boyfriend and has been for only six months.

Key: (f/n)=friend name. (y/h)=your house. (d/o/c)=drink of choice.

Y/n POV

I woke up feeling the exact same way I do everyday, fat. I decided last night that today would be the first day in my routine of not eating anything. Just drinking liquids. This is what I have to do to be pretty.

I headed to the great hall and sat next to (f/n) at the (y/h) table. She grabbed some food but I only grabbed some (d/o/c) and listened to (f/n) talk about her letter from home. I smile and nod. Then she suddenly looks confused. She gestures towards my food.

"Oh, I'm not hungry." I say like it's nothing. I finish my drink and go to class.

Timeskip

It has been about six days without food. I am starting to feel really weak. Well, I was three days ago but good news, I lost ten pounds. My headaches are getting more frequent everyday but I ignore them the best I can. I get up and walk to potions. But as I walk there, my head starts to spin. I grab the walls my books drop. My vision started to cloud and my legs went limp. But before I hit the ground, I felt two arms wrap around me. The last thing I see is the brown chocolate eyes of my boyfriend before my vision goes black.

Mattheo POV

I lift up Y/n and hurry to the hospital wing. I laid her down just as Madam Pomfree began to check on her.

"She passed out because of lack of nutrients and food in general. Has she been eating, Mr. Riddle?" Pomfree asked me.

"I don't know for sure, she's been distant lately. I hope she has." I whisper the last part to myself.

"I will give her some potions that will bring her strength up a bit but she needs real food." she tells me. I nod and sit by y/n's bed, hold her hand and stare at her sleeping figure. The places that I used to love and hold were now skin and bones. She hates her curves but loves them. She hates herself but I love her.

Timeskip

Y/n POV

When I open my eyes, I find out that I'm lying in a bed in the hospital wing. I then look to my right and see Mattheo, holding my hand. I sigh and he looks at me.

"Hi, baby. Are you alright?" He asks with concern. I look away and tears come to my eyes. I never wanted him to know what I was going through. He wouldn't understand. Why did I let it get this far? Why am I in the hospital wing? Oh, yeah, I nearly starved myself to death. Wonderful. Tears were now streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry. I just hate the way I look. I'm so ugly, fat, annoying, stupid, repulsive, and all of the above. I understand if you don't love me anymore but I still love you. Please don't leave me." I sob into my hands. Theo took my hands away from my face and kissed me. I kissed back and relaxed into the kiss.

After a little bit, we pulled away and Theo rested both of his hands on either side of my face.

"I love you more than anything, Y/n. You are perfect like this. I wouldn't want you any other way. Got it?" He asked me. I nod. He nudges me and I scoot over, He lays down next to me and takes the tray of food in his hands.

"Can you eat for me, princess?" Theo asks me.

"I think so." I responded quietly. He takes a spoon of the mashed potatoes with gravy and I eat that. This goes on with the food on the tray until it is about ¾ of the way done. I rest my head on his shoulder as he sets the tray down and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you, Theo." I mumble out as I fall asleep a little.

"I love you too, darling Y/n." He responds as he kisses my forehead and strokes my hair.

We then fall into a wonderful sleep.

A/n: I hope this is good. It was a bit rushed cuz I wanted to get it done but I hope you like it.