You Belong With Me(Songfic)

A/n: "Can you make a one about the song you belong with me by Taylor Swift" Here it is.

Requested By: @Lizzymagic101

Y/n POV

I saw that brat, Hally push Mattheo away and then storm off. He didn't do anything but because he's friends with me, she's upset. Theo came and sat down next to me.

"Hey. Are you good?" I ask him. He smiles at me and I see a spark in his eye.

"I told her that she looked like a bunny with her hair up in those little bun things and then went crazy saying how I was saying that she was fat for some reason when I was just joking. She takes things too seriously sometimes." He tells me as he sighs at the end.

"She doesn't get your humor. If I were told that I'd laugh." I tell him and he chuckles at that.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset

She's going off about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

"Yeah. I don't think anyone does. My humor is an acquired sense." He says as he looks into the fire.

"I get your humor. I get it." I said to him, but then I felt the need to tell him.

"Theo? I need to tell you. I like-" But I was cut off by Enzo calling Theo. He smiled and got up.

"Sorry. I will talk to you tomorrow. Ok?" He says and I nod. I sigh and go up to my room.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like

And she'll never know your story like I do

I sit on my bed in my pjs as I do some last minute homework while I listen to my music.

But she wears short skirts

I wear T-shirts

She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find

That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

Pansy and Mia walked in. Mia took my ear buds out and Pansy took my homework from me. They both sat on my bed in front of me with their legs crossed.

"Ok, spill. What is going on between you and Mattheo?" Pansy asks.

"Nothing is going on. You know I have a crush on him but he doesn't feel the same way about me. So, the best thing I can do is show I care by helping his relationship." I say then I let out a sigh and look down.