Family(Part Two)

A/n: Part Two of part one

Same warnings: Pregnancy, labor

Y/n POV

When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in St. Mungos hospital. I look to my right and see Matheo sitting there, holding my hand.

"Theo? Where are the- the kids?" I choke out.

"Easy, love, they're fine. They're with Gaby. They're safe. And our fourth child is almost ready to meet us." He says in a sweet voice.

"What? What are you-OW!" I explain as I feel the contraction. The doctor comes in and smiles as she puts on her mask.

"You are ten centimeters dilated. Your baby is ready to meet you." She says to me. Theo helps me breathe as I start to push.

Timeskip

"It's a boy." The doctor says as Theo cuts the umbilical cord.

I thought it was done but then we had a surprise.

"You have another one coming. PUSH!" She said. I pushed and got my second child out. "It's a boy as well." She says as the cord is cut by Theo again.

"It's done. Right?" I say out of breath. Theo kisses my forehead. I smile slightly then see the doctor's face.

"Mrs. L/n, we were really wrong on your ultrasounds. You have another child coming." She says slowly.

"WHAT?!" I scream then push my third child out. I collapse on the bed. Mattheo kisses my lips and I kiss back.

"Congratulations. You now have two healthy baby boys and a healthy baby girl." The doctor tells us as the nurses bring our babies in. I hold ouer middle boy and youngest girl whale Theo holds our oldest boy. Theo smiles at me and Gaby brings in our other kids.

Timeskip

"Hey. They wanted to meet the baby." Gaby says but gasps when she sees the babies. "Three?" She gasps/speaks out.

"Yeah. Cole, Kira, Sky, meet your three new siblings." I tell my children.

"What are their names, momma?" Sky asks me. I look at Theo and he clears his throat.

"Well, we don't have their names yet but we will." He responds. The kids go wait in the waiting room.

"Mattheo?" I say,

"Hm?" He hums in response.

"Could we name one of the boys after my father? Or my brother?" I ask quietly.

"How about we do both boys after each. I chose Cole's name so it's only fair. Right, my love?" He says. I smile and look at the boys.

"Our oldest boy is Luke. Our second boy is Ash. And our little girl? What do you think?" I ask Theo.

"How about Eva?" He asks. I feel a smile grow on my face.

"That's perfect." I say as I kiss her forehead along with Ash's and Luke's. I smile again as I rest into the pillows a little more.

Timeskip

The triplets are four years old, the twins are eight and Cole is going to Hogwarts for the first time. Mattheo and I stand with Cole at the station. The kids are at home being watched by Gaby, my best friend and her little girl. I smile as Cole sees Aria Mafloy, Draco and Astoria's daughter, they hug. I laugh and lean over towards Theo.

"Cole already found his girlfriend." I whisper. Mattheo smirks and kisses my cheek as turn to Cole.

"Ok, remember, have fun but learn as well." Theo says.

"And don't forget to write." I remind Cole.

"I know mum. I love you both." He says as he hugs us. We hug back.

"And we love you." I told him. The train whistle blows and we let him go. He runs to the train but stops at the door, turns around, and smiles at us. We wave and he gets on the train.

As we walk back to the safe apparating point, Theo's arm around my waist, I sigh.

"We did good, Theo." I say and he nods. I stop making him stop as well. I turn to Theo and smile.

"I love you, Mattheo Riddle," I tell him.

"And I love you, Y/n Riddle." He responds. He leans in and captures my lips. I kiss back right away. When we pull away, we apparate home only to find our five children asleep on our bed. I chuckle and so does Mattheo. He takes the twins to their rooms while I take the boys to their rooms. When Theo comes back, he takes Eva to her room. I get dressed for bed. I lay under the covers and then Mattheo walks in. He quickly gets changed and then slides in beside me. I settle in and lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight, my love. We have our family and you are my life." He whispers to me. I smile and kiss his bare chest lightly.

"And you are mine as well." I whisper back. My eyes flutter shut as Theo strokes my hair. My life is the best it can be.

A/n: I hope this was good enough. If you peoples want a part three of where the kids go to Hogwarts and they have teenage troubles or a different kind of oneshots just make a request in the comments. Thanks for reading.