His Personal Maid(Request)

A/n: After his mother and father died during the war, he inherited 12 grimmauld place from his uncle Sirius. Mattheo was living with Professor Snape but was taken back by his father at the age of eleven. He was instructed to go to Hogwarts to get information on Harry Potter. But, now he lives alone in his manor. But because he lives alone, the manor is really dirty. So, he gets a few contacts and hires a girl that is 24 years old, the same age as him. She has been working and living at his manor for about a month now and every day, he gets more and more attached. She only took this job so she can pay for her sister's treatment. She is her sister's legal guardian so she has to pay for the treatment or her sister will die. Anyway, as she works, Mattheo watches her and gets turned on by how tightly her outfit fits her in all the right places. He wants her but little does he know, she wants him just as bad as he wants her.

Warnings: Light, maybe medium smut

Requested by mrsriddleog 

Mattheo POV

I hired the maid. I was not expecting her to be this adorable with the bonus of hot but she is everything. She doesn't speak to me when she works but she does question some things sometimes. It's just nice to have someone around other than myself in this big manor. It gets lonely so having her here is nice. But I gotta say, it's hard not to claim her at any time that she's in front of me. Her outfit just fits her so nice and in all the right places. Oh, no, I think I like my maid. Oh, now here she comes.

Y/n POV

I walked into Mattheo- I mean, Mr.Riddle's office. I had a duster in my hand as I knocked with the other. I heard his sexy voice respond.

"Come in." He responds. I open the door and see him doing some paperwork. Oh my it is gorgeous and so hot. But he is my boss and that is and would be inappropriate. But how can someone be that hot and cute at the same time. I then realized that I was staring when he made eye contact with me.

"Did you need something, Y/n?" He asks in a tired voice.

"Oh, yes, um, did I need to make it for you, sir, or could I make a little something for myself?" I asked in a small and timid voice but he still heard me.

"Oh, yeah. I probably need food. Could you make that thing that you made a few days ago?" He asked with slight confusion.

"The lasagna casserole?" I ask with a slight chuckle. Then I remember my place and shut my mouth.

"Yeah, that thing. It may be muggle food but it was- um- really good." He mumbles the last part. I smile and nod. I walk out and go downstairs to start making the food.

Mattheo POV

Why do I feel like this for her? I have to try and ignore these feelings before they get out.

Timeskip

I finish my work and smell the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen. I put my work away and went downstairs only to see Y/n bending over, her lace underwear just showing under her maid outfit that I thought would be good for her but maybe it was too small (or was that his plan all along? Maybe. Or maybe it was just a happy accident) or she made it too small for her? I don't know. But then I feel my erection grow the longer I look at her. I walk over to her and place my hand on her hips. This is wrong but she is my employee. So, if she doesn't want to be fired, she has to listen to me.

Y/n POV

I was picking up some silverware that I dropped when I felt two hands on either side of my hips. I bolt up and feel Mr.Riddle's hot breath fanning my neck. It took everything in me not to collapse into his arms. I took a deep breath and got the courage to speak.