A Potter Is In Hufflepuff?(Request)

A/n: "Could you do, a) Mattheo x a hufflepuff potter reader and/or. b) Vampire Mattheo" I'm gonna do this oneshot as their "a" request. By the way, they are in their sixth year so they are sixteen.

Requested By: @TheFunnyOnesAreTaken

Y/n POV

I sat in the courtyard by a tree, drawing my crush and very good friend. Why am I stating this fact? Well, my crush is Mattheo Riddle. The son of the enemy of my brother, and technically me but I'm not special like my brother. In case you haven't guessed it already, I'm Y/n Potter. The reason 'you know who' isn't really my enemy is because he didn't try to kill me. It's a long story but the short version is, I was hidden by my father when 'you know who' broke into our house. Anyway, I was sitting alone when I looked up and saw Mattheo along with his friends walk by. He smirked at me and I smiled back. We were partners in potions. At first, he didn't talk and was hostile but after a week, he started talking. We then became friends. Even though I am a hufflepuff and a Potter. I even befriended his friends which is surprising considering my house.

"HEY! Y/N! COME OVER HERE!" I hear someone shout from my left. I look up and see The slytherin group. I smile, get up, and walk over to them.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask them as I sit down with them.

"Nothing, love," Mattheo says to me. The blush appearing on my face is vibrant.

"Got a problem there, Y/n?" Pansy asks smugly because she knows why I'm blushing.

"Nope. I'm fine." I say, lying through my teeth. Mattheo looked at me, smirked, and then sat next to me. He leaned over to my ear and all I could think about was his hot breath on my ear and neck.

"I know why you're blushing. Want me to show you what I think about you?" He whispers in ear. Shivers went throughout my body before I nodded. We both got up without saying anything.

Timeskip

I sit next to Mattheo in the common room. He held his hands in mine and he had a smirk on his face.

"So, why do you think I'm blushing?" I ask him honestly.

"Y/n. I know you like me. I have been in love with you since the moment I saw you. Do you love me?" He asks with a genuine smile now. I smile at him too.

"Yes, Theo. I do. I love you too." I say with a slight laugh. He then pulls me into a kiss which leads to a small makeout session. I was running out of breath so I pulled away. Then a thought came to my mind. A worried look crossed my face. Theo must have seen it because he held my face in one of his hands then held my hand in his other one.

"What is it, darling? Are you alright?" He asked me. I look into his eyes and a tear falls from my eye.

"I'm a disappointment to everyone. I'm a potter who is in Hufflepuff and my main friends are Slytherins. My brother hates my guts and so do his friends. If my parents were alive they would disown me in a heartbeat. Not only that, to top it all off, the guy I'm in love with is my brother's number one enemy's son. I don't know why you love me." I tell him as the tears flow down my face.

"Hey, hey, hey. Sh, sh, sh. It's ok, love. I don't care about who your family is or your last name is. I love that you're a Hufflepuff. Because you're my Hufflepuff now. As for my father, I don't see him at all and when I do, I don't talk or listen to him. As far as I'm concerned, he is just the guy who helped give me life. Other than that, he is not a part of my life. If your brother comes near you with the intention of hurting you, I won't hesitate to curse him. I love you, Y/n. I always have and always will." He says to me before kissing me and cuddling me. That night I fell asleep in the arms of the man that I love.

A/n: I hope you liked it. I'm trying to do the shorter requests first then the longer one. Thanks for reading. Bye now.