How He Would React To Him And Y/n Having A Family(Request)

Again, Still Getting Better At Writing These Reacts.

Requested By: @Itsluckie_7

Key: D/n means Daughter's name. S/n means Son's name.

Y/n POV

Got up and went to get my two five year old's (daughter and son) up out of their rooms but when I went to their room, they weren't there.

So, I went downstairs to see if they were down there. But when I walked in, I stopped to take in the amazing sight.

It was Theo, d/n, and s/n, sitting on the couch sleeping. I smiled to myself and walked over to them. I kiss Theo's lips and he kisses back I think in his sleep.

"Love, give me a few minutes." Theo mumbles in his sleep. I smile and take my wand to start breakfast.

I then lean back down and kiss my children's foreheads. D/n opens her eyes and so does s/n. They smile and get up out of their fathers arms. Theo groans and then opens his eyes to see me.

He pulls me down onto his lap. I laugh at him as d/n and s/n start eating the food on their plates at the table that magic put there, with me directing it of course.

"I love you, Y/n" Theo whispers to me.

"I love you too, Theo but we have to get breakfast before we continue with the day." I told him. He pouts but lets me up so we can both have food.

Timeskip

We had a full day of work. I continued my book while d/n and s/n were at pre-Hogwarts children school (probably not a thing but I just came up with it now. Pre-school and school for kids before Hogwarts.) all day until Theo picked them up at three today.

"How was work, baby?" Theo whispers before placing a kiss on my neck. I smile when I look at him.

"Hard and a lot of work but it covers all 'meh'." I responded to him. We then walk upstairs to put d/n and s/n to bed. I take d/n to her room while Theo takes s/n to his room.

We inherited grimmauld place when Theo became the last known 'Black' family member living.

So, I got d/n ready and he smiled at me.

"Mommy, when are we gonna have a brother or sister? S/n and me want a baby brother or sister." She says to me, I suppress a laugh.

"Well, I will speak to daddy about that. Does that sound ok?" I ask her. She nods happily and I kiss her goodnight. I then go to say goodnight to s/n and Theo says goodnight to d/n.

Timeskip

We finished up some work and household chores before going to bed ourselves. We were getting dressed, Theo turned to me.

"Hey, honey, guess what s/n said to me?" He asks.

"What did he say?" I ask him, taking my shirt off to put on my night shirt.

"He asked when he and d/n were gonna get a brother or sister." He tells me. I let out a chuckle.

"That's weird. Because d/n asked me the same thing." I told him.

"Really?" He asks. I smile at him.

"Yeah. I bet you they planned this." I say to him as I finish getting my PJs on. I go to do my night time routine.

When I get back in the bedroom, I am immediately pushed onto the bed. I look up and stare at Theo as he smirks at me.

"Maybe we can make them a sibling. It is a fun process. Does that sound like a good plan?" He asks in his sexy low voice. I gulp and take a deep breath.

"It sounds like an amazing plan." I whisper in his ear. He then proceeds to kiss my neck and start to remove my clothes.

Timeskip(about a month after that spicy night)

I stood in the bathroom with the positive pregnancy test in my hand. I took three other ones to be sure. And they all said 'positive'. I got out of the bathroom and saw Theo playing with d/n and s/n.

"I have a surprise for you three." I say with an announcing voice. They all look up and see me smiling.

"What is it, babe?" Theo asks me.

"I'm pregnant. Mommy's gonna have a baby." I say with a huge smile on my face. D/n and s/n get up and hug me. I hug them back.

When they let go, Theo hugs me and pulls me in for a kiss. He pulls away and pulls us all in for a hug.

I have my family and it's just gonna get bigger from here.

A/n: Hope it is what you requested. Sorry it took so long. Thanks for reading. Bye.