Misunderstanding Turns To Fight(Mafia AU)(Modern AU)(Part One)

A/n: Y/n is on her way to tell Mattheo that she is pregnant but she overheard him talking with Pansy. She jumps to conclusions and runs away before she can hear what was being said. By the way, this is in their seventh year, no Voldemort crap.

Y/n POV

I looked down at the test in my hand. I took a deep breath and stood up, ready to tell Mattheo the good news. I walked quickly to his door but stopped when I heard Mattheo's voice as well as Pansy's voice. The door was open so I did a little eavesdropping. I know it's wrong but I wanna know what they are talking about.

"How do I do it? How do I say it? You helped me with her in the first place. She's your friend so help me." Mattheo says, almost begging to Pansy? That is unbelievable.

"I mean, there are so many ways. Why do you think I can help you?" Pansy asks.

"Because I need you to help." Mattheo says standing up and leading Pansy out of my view.

"Wow. This is big. What do you think she's gonna say?" Pansy asks.

"I don't know. I hope she says what I want her to say." Mattheo says looking down. Pansy pulled him back to where I could see she took both his hands and smiled. I may be reading too much into this but I couldn't watch anymore, so I ran away, back to my room with tears in my eyes.

I buried my head in my pillow and cried.

Timeskip

Two hours later, it was supper time. But I didn't sit with the slytherins, I sat with my ravenclaw friend, Luna. But as she was telling me about the nargles, I glanced and saw Mattheo staring at me with sad eyes. I wanted to hug him but I'm afraid he's cheating on me. I sighed and looked back towards Luna.

Mattheo POV

I watched as she listened to Lovegood. Why is she not sitting with me? Why isn't she even looking at me? Did I do something?

Timeskip

Y/n POV

After dinner a week after I saw Mattheo and Pansy, I was just wandering the castle. Until something or someone pulled me into a broom closet. It was dark until the light came on and I saw the face of my boyfriend.

"What do you want, Riddle?" I asked with a little venom.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked in a stern voice but there was still hurt in it.

"I'm not, I just need alone time." I answer, looking at the floor.

"No. Did I do something?" Theo asked me. I nodded. "What? What was it?" He responded.

"I saw you with Pansy. In your room. You were talking about things like 'what do you think she's gonna say?' and I figured you were talking about me and cheating on me so I have been ignoring you." I say, mumbling most of it.

"What? Wait, Pansy? Oh, that, that's not what you think." he tells me.

"Really? Then what were you doing?" I ask in a stern tone.

"Now, that is kinda hard to explain. Just, I promise you, if you wait until tomorrow night, it will be worth it. Please, just-don't jump to conclusions, darling. I love you and would not ever, no, never trade you for anyone." Theo tells me as my tears in my eyes dry. I hope he is telling the truth.

"You better be telling the truth, Riddle." I say with a hint of venom in my voice. I then walked away from him, praying that he was telling the truth. I love him and I don't think I could handle the heartbreak. Especially with the baby on the way.

A/n: This is just part one. I am still working on the mafia oneshot. Also, even though I have too many ideas myself and am working on like ten or fifteen oneshots right now, you can still make requests through either the comments or personally message me. Thanks.