The Surprise Little One(Part Two)(Requested)

A/n: This part is after Hogwarts and after Y/n and Theo have a baby girl.

Reminded Me and Requested By: @rosetta_briar_riddle

Y/n POV

Previously

"I'm pregnant." I whisper hoping he heard. A few minutes pass and it's all silence. When I look up I see a huge smile on Mattheo's face.

"You're pregnant with my baby?" He asks. I nod. His smile somehow grows bigger and he kisses me. I kiss him back.

"So you're ok with this?" I ask hesitantly.

"Ok? Of course I'm ok with this. We're gonna have our own family." He whispers as he puts a hand on my stomach and pulls me into his lap.

Back To Present

Timeskip

I woke up with Mattheo's arms around me. I just entered my third trimester and I am starting to get very uncomfortable. In months, I'm about eight and a half months along. So, hopefully only a few more weeks to go. I heard a groan from behind me.

"Are you awake, baby?" I hear Theo ask. I sigh and take in the feeling of his breathing on my neck.

"Yeah. But I hate you." I say sleepily.

"You know that's not true. It's the hormones, babe. Do you need anything?" He asked me. I nod at his question.

"Can you hold the baby please?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"Then you either have to sit up or stand up for me, princess." He tells me. I sigh then stand up in front of our floor length mirror. He walks up behind me, puts his hands under my belly and then lifts. Relief goes through me.

"Oh, Theo, that feels good." I moan out. He chuckles and kisses my neck.

Timeskip

Now it was the middle of the day and Madame Pomfree was doing my check up.

"Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" She asks us. I look at Mattheo and he smiles.

"It's up to you, love." He says to me, I take a deep breath and nod.

"Yes. I wanna know the gender." I told her. She nodded and then continued the check up.

"Alright you two. You are going to have a wonderful baby boy." She tells me and Theo. I smile and Theo kisses me.

"Thank you for all that you've done, Madam Pomfree." I say to her as she smiles at me then leaves.

"We are going to have our own little prince." Theo says to me before he kisses me and helps me back to his room.

Timeskip

Two weeks later, I woke up at 6am with pains in my stomach and then felt the wetness between my thighs. (Not like that, you dirty minds, haha.) I shake Theo and look at him.

"Theo, babe, it's time. The baby's coming." I tell him in a hurried voice. He looks slightly alarmed but then he gets the bag and helps me to the hospital.

Timeskip

It was almost over, or so I was told. But thankfully, after a few more minutes, I heard the cry of my baby boy.

"Here is your baby boy." Madam Pomfree says as she hands me my baby.

"He is wonderful. I love him. Theo, look at him." I told him. He instantly smiles and kisses my forehead.

"He's perfect. I love you, Y/n, my queen." He says to me as he sits next to me and looks at our little boy.

Timeskip

I stood in our kitchen as I watched Theo chase our little two year old girl while giving our four year old boy a piggyback ride at the same time. I laughed at the sight while I tried my best to cook. It was hard especially with the huge 7 month pregnant belly. I have a happy little family. My life is going great so far. Just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I glanced over, and saw the kids playing together. Theo kissed my neck and smiled against it.

"I love you, my queen." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too, my king." I say to him as I stir the pasta.

"How are the twins?" He asks me as he lifts my belly, giving me the satisfying feeling of relief.

"Oh, thank you. The twins are kicking me and each other. They will definitely be active and hyper. And if I'm being honest, you doing this right now, for me, is kinda turning me on." I whisper to him. He chuckles then kisses my neck again.

"Maybe later we can do something about that, my love, but right now, you need to eat." He says in my ear. I laugh and then start to scoop up dishes while he gets the kids ready. Lunch is served, eaten and cleaned within the next hour and a half. Theo puts the kids down for their naps while I was sitting on the couch. Just as Theo was walking down the stairs, I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach and the all too familiar wet in between my legs.

"Um, Theo? I think we should go to the hospital." I say, my voice laced with worry.

"What? Why? Is something wrong?" He asks quickly.

"The babies are coming." I say to him and he nod frantically considering the babies are early. Theo then sends Draco and Astoria a quick owl so they can watch the kids while we go to the hospital. Astoria and Draco show up and give us the 'ok' to go. Me and Theo Race to the hospital and get into a room. Turns out I was already five centimeters dilated.

Timeskip

I lay in the hospital bed with my two babies next to me. Theo walks in and kisses me.

"How are you feeling, love?" He asked me.

"Sore and a bit tired but other than that, I'm fine. Babies are all snuggled up and sleeping, and life is good. I love you, Theo." I tell him before I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

"And I love you, Y/n, my love." I hear Theo whisper to me before kissing my forehead and then I fall asleep.

Mattheo POV

I sit back in the chair next to the babies and see my wife sleeping soundly. I love my life.

A/n: Hope it was to your liking. Also thanks for the reminder to make this. Thank you for reading. Bye.