After All This Time, Truth Revealed(Part Two)

A/n: Nothing new. Just Y/n, Sky, and Mattheo being a family.

Y/n POV

I just finished dinner and went to tell sky to come eat when I heard her talking to herself about me and Mattheo. I chuckle to myself and open the door.

"Sky, honey, dinner's ready." I told her. She stopped and turned towards me.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" Sky asks me in a small voice. I chuckle a little and kneel to her height.

"I just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready." I said to her.

"Is daddy coming over?" She asks with hope in her voice.

"Uhm, well, honey, he had to work late. Ya now, ministry business and all that. But he'll see you tomorrow, ok?" I say, hoping to cheer her up.

"Oh, ok. I'll go eat now." She said as she walked downstairs and left me there almost in tears that I made her sad with just those few words.

"Theo. Why do you have to work so much? She loves you but you're working so much. I love you and miss you just as much as she does. But you can't hear me, so there's no point." I trailed off. Just then I heard a 'pop' sound and then I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Hello, my queen. How are you?" I hear Theo whisper into my ear in his amazing voice. I sigh in content.

"Well, Sky misses you like crazy." I tell him with a chuckle. Just then, the door opens and when Sky is shown, her face lights up at the sight of Theo. He lets go of me and Sky runs into his arms.

"There's my little princess. How've you been? Are you being good for mommy?" He asks in his soft voice that he only uses me and Sky. Sky nods and hugs him again. I chuckle and we all go downstairs to eat. When we get downstairs, Theo whispers something in Sky's ear when she is stat down that makes her giggle.

"What are you two giggling about over there?" I am confused. He looks at me with a smirk.

"Oh, nothing you need to know right now." Mattheo tells me.

Timeskip

After we were done eating, Mattheo made me stay sitting. Me then got down on one knee by me and made me face him. My hands went right to my mouth in shock.

"Y/n, I have not stopped loving you ever since the day I first saw you. And when we met again and I met Sky, she became the other love in my life. And now, I never wanna lose either of you again. So, Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" Mattheo asks me. I get happy tears in my eyes as I nod excitedly.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you Mattheo. I love you so much." I replied to him. He puts the ring on my finger and we kiss. After a few seconds, I felt tiny hands pushing me away. We pulled apart and I looked down only to see Sky pushed us away so that she could get in between. We both go down to her level and she pulls us into a hug. I chuckle and kiss her forehead. Theo pecks my lips over Sky's head, then he pecks her head.

Timeskip

I was sitting at the dining room table. Theo was still at work and Sky was just walking home from a friend's house. She's sixteen but she still lets us know that she needs us.

I hear the front door open and see Sly walk in along with a guy. A confused look crosses my face. I stand up and meet them at the door.

"Hey, honey, who is your friend or- boyfriend?" I ask with a teasing expression. Sky blushes and the boy puts his arm around her.

"Mom, this is James Sirius Potter. My boyfriend." Sky tells me shyly.

"Hello Mrs.Riddle. It's an honor to meet you." James says as he holds out his hand. I shake his hand and we walk to the living room to sit and talk.

Timeskip

After talking for a while, I realize that James is perfect for Sky. She calls him 'Jay' and their little banter and cute blushing reminds me of Mattheo and me back in Hogwarts.

Flashback

I was sitting on Theo's bed in his arms. He kisses my neck and I giggle.

"I love you, baby." He whispers in my ear.

"I know." I reply, knowing that he hates it when I do that.

"What was that?" He says but I remain silent. Next thing I know, he tickles me. I laugh out as he keeps on tickling me.

"Say it back. Or this keeps going." He taunts me. I laugh and continue to laugh until my sides hurt.

"OK! OK! YOU WN! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I laugh and yell out. When he stops, he is hovering over me. He leans down and kisses me. It turns into a make out session. But it doesn't go any further. Mattheo held me in his arms and I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you so much my princess." He tells me.

"I love you too, my prince." I mumble into his chest as we both drift off to sleep.

Flashforward

I come back from my flashback and am met with Theo entering the house. Sk bolts um and runs to him.

"Hi daddy!" Sky yells as she hugs Theo. Theo picks her up and swings her around. He kisses her forehead.

"Did you say my name, Sky?" James says after he heard 'daddy'. I knew exactly why he said that after he heard that because I used to call Theo that in our 'intimate' time together. I didn't think my daughter was having that yet but she is a teenager. But when Theo heard that, he put Sky down, looked at James and glared at him.

"Who's this?" Mattheo asks through gritted teeth. I take a deep breath and nod to Sky.

"Dad. This is my boyfriend. James Potter. Harry and Ginny Potter's son?" Sky telsl and asks Theo. I stand up to go by Theo. I take his hand and pull him closer to me.

"Sky, why don't you go show James the garden out back. Show him your tree house. And your plants. You do that and I will help your father understand. Ok?" I ask her and she nods. Sky takes James' hand and leads. I take Theo to the kitchen so we can talk.

"Look. Theo, I love you so much but you have to realize that Sky is sixteen. We started dating at fifteen. Now, it may not last but I see you and me within her and James. And from what we know of Harry and Ginny, I can guess that James is good for Sky. Now, you can question him if you want. But please, look at them and don't tell me that you don't see me and you in them. Just look at them." I exclaim. I point towards the window that overlooks the garden. Mattheo goes over to the window and sees James pick up Sky as they laugh. They fall over on the grass, James on top of Sky. He kisses Sky and then they just smile at each other. Theo turns to me and smiles, one of his rare genuine smiles. He pulls me into a kiss and then just holds me in his arms.

"You're right. James is good for Sky. But just know, if he hurts her, I will curse him." Theo tells me I chuckle and hug him.

We stand there, watching Sky and James goof around. I smile at my daughter and her boyfriend. Theo kisses my forehead and holds me closer.

A/n: I hope that this part two is cool. I was going to put a wedding scene but decided against it. Again, I am still taking requests. Keep commenting, voting, and just reading. Feel free to reread any of the oneshots if you want.