Love Me Before I'm Gone

A/n: Y/n has Hanahaki Disease. She is in love with Mattheo but doesn't tell him cuz she thinks he won't love her back. But little does she know, Matteho loves her back. But will their feelings be shown before Y/n is gone?

Y/n POV

I sat up in bed and felt that my throat was dry. So, I got a drink of water and then I remembered that I was going to see Mattheo today. It is so hard to keep a straight face around him.

Timeskip

As I sat in the garden, I saw Mattheo looking at a group of girls. Jealousy boiled in me and I felt a cough coming. Pansy looked at me with a questioning look and I shrugged. I coughed rapidly into my hand. When I pulled away, I saw a petal.(Sorry if this is rushed or if I am getting this disease written out the wrong way but I hope it's good enough) I let out a small gasp.

"Oh no." I whisper to myself.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Pansy asks me. I looked up and hid the petals in my hand. I nodded as the answer to her question.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just remembered that I have a book that I wanted to return to the library so I'm gonna go do that. Don't wait up." I say with a fake smile. I get up and quickly walk up to my dorm. I collapse onto my bed and tears flood my eyes, knowing I'm gonna die in about a day or two if Mattheo doesn't return his feelings.

Pansy POV

I stayed sitting there next to Draco and Blaise, across from Mathteo. He is so thick. He stares at other girls right in front of Y/n. I know he loves her and I know she loves him but he's too much of a stubborn idiot. And now Y/n thinks that Mattheo doesn't love her so she has hanahaki. I either have to get Mattheo to confess his feelings or get Y/n to confess her feelings so he can return them before she dies.

"Is Y/n ok?" Mattheo asks stupidly.

"Well, no, she's not. Especially when you are staring at those other sluts right in front of her. And now she's gonna die because of you." I say angrily to him.

"Woah. Die? How? When? Why?" He stutters out.

"Ever heard of the hanahaki disease? She has it. It's basically where you cough up petals and eventually a flower grows in your throat making it impossible for you to breathe. Then you die. She has it all because in her head and eyes, you don't like her. And that's what brought on the disease." I exclaim as I get up and storm back to my dorm which I share with Y/n. When I got there I saw Y/n sitting there crying with a pile of flower petals by her. I sat next to her and stroked her back as she cried.

Mattheo POV

Y/n could die because of me. I love her too much for her to die on me now. I quickly got up and ran to her dorm.

Timeskip

I got to the door and heard Y/n crying. I knocked on the door and Pansy opened the door.

"Unless you're gonna fix this, you need to leave." Pansy snarls at me.

"Let me in. Let me talk to her alone and I will fix this." I told her. She nodded and let me in. I closed the door behind her. I saw Y/n sitting on the bed with a bloody petal in her hands. I sit next to her and she looks up.

"What do you want? To rub it in my face that you don't like me?" She asks in complete misery.

"No. No, not at all. I love you, Y/n. I love you so much. I didn't think that you didn't like me so I just kept it to myself. But I can't let you die." I confessed to her. She looks at me and I see tears in her eyes. Then she launches herself on me and kisses my lips. I kiss her back. When we pull away, she smiles.

"I never would have thought that you would like me back. But now we can be together. I love you, Theo." She tells me. I smile and hold her close.

In case you don't know what this disease is, here is the explanation I found on google: Hanahaki disease is a fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs, which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left.

A/n: This was really rushed but I hope it was ok. I am still open for requests. You can either comment on them or personally message me. Keep commenting and voting. Thanks for reading.