Mattheo x Reader(FLUFF)

A/n: Y/n and Mattheo being cute. That's it. Just a sweet little fluff.

Y/n POV

I was just sitting and enjoying the weather when all of a sudden, it started to downpour. I got up quickly and ran inside. But as I was running, I tripped and twisted my ankle. Just as I was about to get up, I was picked up. I looked over and saw my boyfriend Mattheo Riddle. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest. He brought me to his private dorm. He even had a fireplace in there. So, he set me in front of the fire and looked at my ankle.

"Hey darling, what were you doing out there?" Mattheo asks.

"I was enjoying the weather when it just started raining. I got up too quickly and tried to start running but I fell and that happened." I said as I gestured to my ankle.

"Well, it's not broken or sprained, just hurt. I'll help you to the bathroom so you can dry off." He tells me. I smile as he helps me stand up and walk to the bathroom. I sit on the closed toilet seat.

"Can you help me?" I asked as I tried to be seductive but failed miserably. He laughs and nods as helps me change out of my wet clothes and into one of his t-shirts. When all of that was done, he wrapped my ankle in a bandage and we laid on the couch together. He lays me on him with my head on his chest while we watch the fire.

"I love you, Mattheo." I mumble as I start to drift off to sleep.

"And I love you, Y/n, darling." I hear him whisper to me as he strokes my hair, making me drift off to sleep faster. I am in my happy place.

Their cuddling position

Their cuddling position. Just a visual. I found this online.

A/n: Very short. I know. I'm sorry. Just a small update to keep you peoples occupied while my slow self is working on more. And yes, I know, I reuse picture of Mattheo but I am lazy and don't feel like finding more. I hope you like my stories. Bye until next time.