Unexpected Parents(Part Two)

A/n: This is where Y/n goes into labor. I skipped a lot of time but most of the pregnancy is just Mattheo being a sweetheart and fighting people that are rude.

Y/n POV

I was sitting in Mattheo's private bedroom as he took a shower. My stomach was definitely showing, seeing as I'm in my second trimester, almost third. Everyone in school knows about me but Mattheo keeps them in line. I love Mattheo so much and I am so grateful for him. Pansy and Mia have been a big help as well. I have weekly check ups with Madam Pomfree and once a month Meetings with professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore to discuss what our plans are for when the baby comes. The professors are such a big help and are accommodating to my morning sickness and tired spells.

I am knocked out of my thoughts when Theo places a kiss on my forehead, then my cheek, then jaw, and then down to my neck. I giggle a little. He moves back up and kisses my lips. Starling me, he picks me up and sets me on his lap. I have told him numerous times that I am too heavy to be sitting on his lap but he refuses and says that he is strong enough. I lean my head on his chest as he leans against the headboard.

"Theo, do you think I'll be a good mom?" I ask him as he holds me tighter.

"You are going to be the best mom ever." He responded with a smile. I smile at his comment.

"And you are going to be the best dad." I say as I turn around and face Mattheo. He leans forward and kisses me. When he pulls away, he places his hands on my stomach and the baby kicks him. I laugh as he does it again. I love him but he can be a dork sometimes.

Timeskip

I was big now that I had a hard time walking. The professors helped me by giving the homework to Mattheo so he could teach me.

So, I was sitting in Mattheo's dorm when I got a pain in my stomach. Oh, god, I'm going into labor. I thought. I screamed a little in pain and Mattheo came rushing in. I felt liquid drip down my leg a little. Mattheo picked me up and he started walking fast to the hospital.

When we got there, I was dilated to three. So, whenever there was a contraction, I squeezed Mattheo's hand till the pain went away. Theo placed his hand on my stomach. He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my forehead and then one on my lips. I smiled and then another contraction came.

Timeskip

I was finally dilated to ten centimeters.

"Ok, Y/n. PUSH!" Madam Pomfree said and I did that. She continued her job and then when my baby came out, I smiled.

"It's a boy." She said, Mattheo cut the cord and she placed the baby in the bed with a blanket. Then she told me to push again. So, I did and something unexpected happened, another baby came.

"It's a girl." Madam Pomfree said. I was shocked. Theo cut that cord as well. She handed Theo the boy and me the girl. I didn't even know I was going to have twins. So this was surprising.

Timeskip(SORRY)

I was resting in my bed in the hospital wing. Luckily, it was spring break so we had a full week to rest and take care of the babies before starting to get back to school work.(I don't know for sure if they have spring break in Hogwarts but I'm making it a thing in this oneshot so they can have some time before they deal with school.) I had my baby girl in one arm and my baby boy in the other. We still hadn't picked names yet so I was thinking while Mattheo went to get us food.

When Theo came back he smiled and sat the plate down on my lap. He took our boy and girl in his arms. It's like he does it all the time. He looked so natural doing it. I smiled at him as I ate my food.

"Darling, we need names for our children." Mattheo tells me.

"How about Eve for our girl?" I suggest. He smiles.

"I love it. Any ideas for a boy" He asks. I shake my head 'no' and he smiles again. "How about Jax?" He asks. I nod.

"Hello Eve. And hello Jax." I say to our children. Jax coos followed by Eve. We laugh and continue to eat.

Timeskip To Three years After Hogwarts

I sat in my living room watching my two children play while Mattheo worked in his office. It is already past his work day ending time but he has extra work.

As I'm in a daze, I feel a pat in my leg. I look up to see both of my three year old children.

"When is daddy gonna be done?" Eve asks me. I sigh.

"I don't know honey." I tell her honestly. Then she gets the biggest smile on her face. That only means one thing. Theo is done. And he is right behind me. I feel a kiss on my neck. I laugh slightly as he comes around and picks up Eve, swinging her around then kissing her all over her face, and her just giggling away. Jax climbs on my lap, avoiding my pregnant belly. Oh, yeah, I'm pregnant again. Two months in. But the kids help and Theo does his best. We even get alone time, considering we live pretty close to Luna and Rolf Scamander, they babysit when we want some alone time together. Eve and Jax enjoy playing with Luna's boys, Lorcan and Lysander.(Don't quote me on those names, I looked it up) I am knocked out of my thoughts as an arm comes around my shoulder. I look to my right to see my husband, Theo. Oh, and we got married right after Hogwarts. Eve is laying against his chest while Lax is laying across both of us. Mattheo places a hand on my belly and smiles at me.

"Our family is growing fast, my love." He says right before he kisses my cheek. I smile and kiss his lips.

"Yes, love, it is. And I wouldn't have it any other way." I told him.

"Neither would I. I love you. Always have, always will." he says.

"I love you too. Always have and I forever will." I responded. He kisses me and pulls me closer. 

A/n: I know. It is rushed towards the end but I wanted to get it done for you peoples. I hope I did a good part two. You can change the names on the kid if you want, those are just some of my favorite names. Have fun. I will try to post more often. Thanks. Bye.