Will You Get Me Back?(Request)(Version Two)

A/n: "Can you make one where y/n and Mattheo got in a huge fight and he called her fat and ugly (biggest insecuritys) And so she starves herself, Mattheo wants to confront her but y/n says she's fine but she's not. Can he save her." Sure, I could try and I will. BY THE WAY THIS IS VERISON TWO BECAUSE I SCREWED UP THE ORIGINAL. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT ACCORDING TO THE REQUEST THIS TIME.

Requested By: @char_latte2028

Y/n POV

I was just sitting on his bed while Mattheo was doing his work.

"Hey, babe? Are you almost done?" I ask.

"No." Was the only word I've been getting out of him for the past few hours. I sigh and go back to reading.

Timeskip

I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom just looking at myself. My disgusting, stupid, annoying, worthless self. Tears start to go down my face but I wipe them away and walk out to see Theo still working.

"Hey, Theo? Why are you dating me? I'm too ugly for you. So why are you still dating me?" I ask him honestly.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING THIS?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT YOU'RE UGLY, PATHETIC, FAT, CHUBBY, WASTE OF TIME, NOT ATTRACTIVE?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! WELL THERE, I SAID IT! HAPPY NOW?!" He finished yelling and by that time I was in tears.

"Fine. Then I'll disappear." I said quietly before walking out of the door and to my dorm room.

"Wait, what? NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" I heard him yell after me. I turn around and stare at him.

"What did you mean then?!" I snapped at him.

"I love you, Y/n I hate it when you talk like that. You think that I think you are so terrible when you aren't. You are the most amazing person ever." He says to me in response.

"If that's true, then why did you yell? Even if you supposedly didn't mean it, it still kinda hurt." I tell him honestly. Then walk away.

Timeskip

It's been about a week since Theo said those things to me. He has sent letters saying he didn't mean it even after he apologized that day. Part of me believes him but then the other part believes that he actually thinks that. I also haven't been eating properly. Maybe if I don't eat, then I could lose weight. Unfortunately my friends have noticed that I haven't been eating.

Timeskip

I stumbled out of bed and felt faint. I took a drink of water and pushed through.

"Are you ok?" Pansy asked me. I nod and then head to breakfast. When I got there I sat down and took a piece of toast. The rest of the students filed in and took their seats.

"Y/n, please believe me. I'm so sorry. It just hurts me so much to see you put yourself down. The words that I said were out of a bit of anger but mostly sadness and frustration. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" He finishes his speech and I'm in tears by the end of it. Happy tears though. I had a feeling he didn't mean what he said.

"I need time to take this all in. I'll talk to you later." I said before I got up and started to walk out of the great hall. But before I could take a few steps, all of a sudden, I fell to the ground and my world went dark.

Mattheo POV

I watched Y/n start to walk out but then she collapsed. I got up and rushed over to her. When I got to her, I picked her up and brought her to the hospital wing. I set her on a bed as Madame Pomfrey rushed over.

"What happened, Mr.Riddle?" She asked me.

"I don't know. She got up, walked a few steps then collapsed." I told her.

"She hasn't been eating properly or eating at all." I hear Pansy say from the door. Evidently she followed us.

"Oh dear." Pomfrey said before she started treating Y/n.

Timeskip

I sat by Y/n's bed as she slept. I didn't mean to say those things. It just hurts me when she says that about herself. I hope she wakes up soon so I can tell her how much I love her and that I didn't mean what I said.

Y/n POV

My eyes flutter open only for me to see white ceilings and walls. I felt a hand holding mine. The hand had rings on and I immediately knew who it was, 'Mattheo'.

"Theo?" I asked weakly.

"Y/n. Are you ok? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much." Theo said to me. I smiled at him and chuckled slightly.

"I forgive you, Theo. I promise. I love you too. Just don't do that again, please." I say to him he smiles at me and then kisses me. I return the kiss and smile against his lips.

A/n: This is closer to the request. Hope this one was better. Thanks for reading. Bye.