Long Day(Mafia AU)

A/n: Y/n comes home and sees that Mattheo is still working so she watches him. Then when he's done, they just spend some time together.

Y/n POV

I just got home from work. I see the employees working in the kitchen and notice that Mattheo is probably still working on paperwork and new orders. So, I make my way up to his office and watch him a little as he works. I lean on the door frame and smile at him.

Timeskip

I was standing there for a while. But he must've felt me staring because he looked up. But, he just smirked at me. I chuckled and walked over to him. He didn't look at me as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, my hands played with the buttons on his shirt. He smirked but continued to work on his papers.

I was like that for maybe five minutes and I was getting extremely bored. So, I unbuttoned a few of his buttons, and ran my hands over the bit of his chest that was showing.

Timeskip

After a few minutes of this, he slammed his pen down on his desk, moved the papers, grabbed me and brought me to his front. Now, I am straddling him and he has his hands resting on my hips/arse. He then starts to place kisses on my neck and me unbuttons the top two buttons of my shirt to get to my chest a bit. I chuckle and pull him away to kiss him on the lips.

"Are you almost done, babe? I got home a little bit ago and I wanna spend time with you." I say, adding the puppy eyes.

"Of course, princess. I can finish it tomorrow. I love you." He says as he picks me up and brings us to our bedroom. We both get changed into something comfy. We lay down, my head on his bare chest.

"I love you, Theo." I whisper and I drift into a deep sleep.

"And I love you, princess." He replies, doing the same.

A/n: Short and rushed bit I hope it's still good. Hope you liked it. Thank you for getting this book to 14,000 reads. I AM SO EXCITED. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Bye.