No Need To Panic, I'm Here(Request)

A/n: "Can you do one where y/n has a small panic attack and mattheo helps her n they cuddle later" Yes I can and here it is.

Warning: Small panic attack

Request: @Wh0rrcrux-12

Y/n POV

Homework is my nightmare. Five page essay for potions, two page paper for charms, a detailed description of defense spells for DADA, and a perfect transfiguration performance on Friday. It's already 9:30pm and I've been working ever since supper ended at 7pm. I keep messing up and I need sleep.

Timeskip

It's 1am now. I'm still not done. Tears cloud my eyes as I curl into a ball. My breath starts to pick up and my arms start to shake. I stumble off my chair and crumble to the floor against the wall. I don't hear the door of my dorm open but when I look up, I see Mattheo sitting right in front of me.

"Hey. Hey. Hey, baby. Take a deep breath. Ok. Deep breaths. Breath with me. In *inhale* out *exhale*." He tells me. I try to follow him and eventually match his breaths.

"Sorry." I mumbles with tears still streaming down my face.

"No. No, it's ok, darling. Never apologize. No need to panic, I'm here, baby." He says to me as he picks me up and brings me to bed.

"Ok" I say in a whisper.

Timeskip

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes I saw Theo sitting at my desk.

"What are you doing, babe?" I ask him. He turns to me and smiles.

"I was just helping you. I finished your charms and DADA assignments and part of your Potions. The rest you can do after you get some more sleep." He tells me before he gets up and lays next to me. I put my head on his chest and our legs intertwined themselves together.

A/n: Hope this is what you wanted. Another request done. Any more requests, just tell me in the comments. Sorry it's so short. And I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Bye until next time.