Sweet Family

I got the idea from the picture above. I know it's not Mattheo but if anyone can tall me who the guy is then I will follow you back and be very happy. The I will know that there are some fellow fans out there. 

A/n: Y/n walks into her daughter's room after waking up and finding Mattheo gone. When she walks into the room, she sees her husband cuddling and sleeping next to his daughter.

Y/n POV

When I woke up, I looked to my side only to find it empty. I sighed and got up to go look for Mattheo.

Timeskip

When I found him, I saw him cuddling and holding our daughter, Kya. I smiled at the adorable sight. As I leaned against the doorframe, I saw Theo stir in his sleep.

He looked at me and smiled. I chuckled as he got up and put our daughter down to sleep comfortably. He walked over to me and kissed me.

"So, that's where you went too." I whisper to him.

"Yeah, I heard her crying for you and for me so I figured I'd let you sleep and comfort her. She had a nightmare but as soon as I held her close to me, she was fast asleep within seconds. Then I drifted off a little as well." Theo confesses as we walk back to our room. I smile at my husband.

Timeskip

About an hour later, me and Theo are cuddling on our bed, he is asleep while I am just about to drift off when I hear a soft knock.

"Mumma? Daddy?" I hear Kya softly whimper out, like she's scared. I open my eyes and see the face of my scared tear stained four year old daughter. I smile a little and unwrap Theo's arms from me. He stirs a bit. I sit up and smile at my daughter.

"A nightmare again, honey? Come here. Come snuggle with me and daddy." I said to her. Then I pick her up and put her in between me and Theo. Theo kisses her forehead and my lips. I smile and go to sleep while hugging my daughter and Theo holds us both. I have my family.

A/n: This was just a quick idea that I had. I hope you liked it.