How He Would React To You Having A Crush Of A T.V Character

Again, Still May Be A Tad Bit Rusty But Still Decent.

I chose one of my go to fangirl characters so, don't judge. You can read it differently if you want, as always.

Me and Theo sit on my bed watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

We were about halfway through when Bucky came on again (I haven't watched it in a long time to excuse my timing if I'm off when Bucky shows up.) and I smiled. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"He is so awesome! I love the way he moves and speaks. Even though he doesn't remember Steve, he is still so cool." I said as I fawned over Bucky.

A few minutes later, Mattheo pauses the movie and looks at me.

"Am I hotter than that metal armed guy?" Theo asks me. I smile at him.

"Yes, you are hotter than him. He just has certain qualities that I like. But I only like him. I just had a slight fangirl moment. Sorry, baby." I apologize to him and look down at my hands. 

Theo takes my hands and smiles at me when he turns my face to look at him.

"I love you too, baby. You can fangirl over him. Just not too much. I do get jealous and I will remind you that you're mine." He whispers the last part in my ear. 

Theo then places a kiss on my neck and then he plays the movie.

I giggle and snuggle into his side to finish the movie.

A/n: Another one done. Requests are still welcome. They may take a bit for me to write but they will get done. Thanks for reading. Bye.