After Fight Clean Up

A/n: Mattheo gets in a fight because he hears some guys talking about Y/n in a dirty way. So, when he stumbles into her private dorm, she cleans him up.

Y/n POV

I was reading when Mattheo stumbled in. I quickly put down my book upon seeing my boyfriend beaten up. I rushed him into the bathroom.

"What did you do now, Theo?" I mumbled but he heard me. I got out my first aid kit and some bandages. Theo moved me to sit on the counter. I started to clean him up.

"What happened, Theo?" I asked him.

"Diggory was trashing you 'cause you turned him down." He tells me. I smile softly knowing how much he protects me.

Timeskip

I was almost done cleaning Theo up after the fight when he lifted my chin so we were staring at each other. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he kissed me. He picked me up and brought me to the bed. We sat there, me straddling him and us just making out. Then things got a bit heated.

Timeskip. Because I don't feel like writing that kind of thing right now.

I woke up the next morning with my head laying on Theo's bare chest. I repositioned to get up but Theo pulled me back down.

"Theo! I need to get up. You have to get dressed in your dorm and I have to get ready." As I finished talking, I peeled his arms off of me. I get up and start to get ready in the bathroom.

Timeskip(small)

I was just doing my hair when Theo came in and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and rested his head there.

"Baby? You do know that today is Sunday, right?" He mumbles against my skin. I sigh as I remember that he is right.

"Oh yeah. I forgot what day it was." I admit. I put my hand on his head and play with his hair as he is half asleep, standing behind me.

Timeskip(small)

I lead him to the bed, lay him down and then I lay next to him. He pulls me close and makes sure I can't move. Just as I am asleep, I hear him whisper something to me.

"One day, I'm gonna marry you and be with you forever." He whispers. I smile, kiss his head and snuggle back into him. I love this man and I always will.

A/n: This was just a fun quick idea that I had. I hope it's cool to read and maybe give you readers an idea or a request to give me? Maybe? Also, updates will slow down because I have to study for my drivers permit test and that will take up some time. I also have other work to do so updates may be a few days to a week apart. I hope you guys understand. Thanks. Bye for now.