Morning, Love

A/n: Mattheo and Y/n in bed on a Saturday morning after a Friday night of a few drinks and some fun at Hogwarts.

Y/n POV

When I wake up I have a slight headache. I look to my right and see Mattheo sleeping peacefully. I roll over so I'm laying on top of him. 

I rest my chin on his bare chest while I stare at his handsome and very hot sleeping face. After a few minutes, his breathing becomes unsteady and his eyes flutter.

"It's not nice to stare, darling." He mumbles in his sexy morning voice. I blush.

"But it's fine for me because I'm your girlfriend." I say. He opened his eyes and kissed my forehead. He rolls over so we are on our sides facing each other. He kisses me and brings me closer. 

I suddenly realized what happened last night and the reason why I am naked. I try to pull the blanket over me fast but he stops me.

"I've seen all of you already, no need to hide." He says in a low husky voice sending shivers up and down my spine. He looks at my flustered face and laughs as he pulls the blankets over us. I try to get up but he just whines like a kid.

"Noooooo! It's Saturday. Time to cuddle for the morning then be together the rest of the day. I chuckle and give on getting up.

"Oh, by the way, 'Morning, Love'." He whispers in my ear before I drift back to sleep with him holding me. 

A/n: This is very short but it was just a cute idea that was quick to tide you people over until I get some of my longer ones finished. Thanks for reading my stories, people.