Not Like Him, I'm Different(Request)

A/n: "ooo can you maybe do where y/n is harry's twin but since she was sorted into hufflepuff and she isn't like her twin that much people (specifically hermione and ron) make fun of her about being the odd or weird potter. harry never noticed how his friends acted that why to her as he and his twin drifted apart (like similar to Black brothers with harry being sirius and y/n being a hufflepuff version of regulus) basically either she felt alone and theo found her crying or hermione and ron where picking on her when theo was walking in the hall seeing this and stoping it. maybe add in an extra part where theo confronts harry about it and finds out harry had no clue it was happening" I will try to figure this one out. Thanks.

Warning: Threatening words and actions like "Waste of space" and "It would be better if you weren't alive" so if you're sensitive to those words then skip this oneshot please.

Requests: @1-800-Wolfstxr

Y/n POV

Being the twin sister to the "boy who lived" was interesting. Ok it is hell. Not only do I get made fun of by the so-called 'good guys' but I get ridiculed, insulted, and bullied on another level by them. My twin brother doesn't know but they've also driven a wedge between me and him. It also doesn't help that I was placed in Hufflepuff so I don't see him a lot.

Timeskip

I was just sitting out in the courtyard when I saw him. Mattheo Riddle. He's been my crush ever since second year. I'm now in sixth year and my crush has only grown stronger.

"Well look at what we have here. The mistake." I hear a voice behind me say. I try to ignore it but two hands turn me around and push me. I look up to see Hermione and Ron. Ron had an evil smirk on his face and Hermione had a stone cold look.

"Please. I didn't do anything." I say quietly. Ron kicks me.

"Shut up! You know what you are. If you weren't here then we wouldn't have to waste our breath getting you away from Harry." Ron snaps at me. Hermione smacks my head.

"Exactly. I bet even if Harry did know what we were doing, he wouldn't help. Because he hates you just as much as we do. He blames you for his parents death. Maybe if you were alive then he would have a family. You are nothing but a waste of space." She says with venom in her voice. Harry couldn't possibly mean that. No way. He's my brother. I sit there, shocked with fear as they laugh and walk away before Harry starts looking for them.

Timeskip

I sat by a willow tree by the black lake. It was near supper but I wasn't hungry. Their words repeat in my head. Maybe I should disappear. Maybe it would be better for Harry. Tears start to roll down my face as I see students file into the great hall.

Timeskip

It's been about twenty minutes. So I decided to get up and go to the great hall. But just as I'm about to enter, I hear Ron and Hermione's voices behind me. Before I make it to the great hall, I am yanked back and thrown against the wall. My vision goes fuzzy for a minute and then I see the same two people that harass me day after day.

"Why are you still here?" Ron asks me.

"Didn't we tell you to disappear?" Hermione shoots at me.

"I'm sorry. I was just gonna get something to eat then go to my dorm." I say in a quiet voice.

Mattheo POV

I was walking out of the great hall when I heard yelling. I look down the hall and see Weasley and Granger towering over a small, cowering, crouched down figure. I recognize the brown/black hair and the length. The same hair and body shape of Y/n Potter. I've liked her for too long so I stormed over and pushed the two Gryffindors away.