My Vampire Boy(Request)

A/n: "Could you do, a) Mattheo x a hufflepuff potter reader and/or. b) Vampire Mattheo". I'm gonna do this oneshot as their "b" request. I do have other Vampire Mattheo Oneshots planned but I'll still do this one.

Requested By: @TheFunnyOnesAreTaken

Y/n POV

I walked into the courtyard, away from my friend group. I needed to find my boyfriend. He's been acting weird lately. I think he's cheating on me. He'll leave at random times to go back to his room or to the common room. He will make excuses and then I'll see him walking the halls a little while later. I love him and I really hope he's not cheating on me.

"Hey, Y/n. Are you ok?" Pansy asks me, knocking me out of my trance. 

"Yeah. Have you noticed Theo acting strange lately?" I ask her while turning to look at her for a response.

"Um, yeah, kinda, I guess." She responds, not looking at me and staring at her fidgeting hands. A tell tale sign that she is lying or hiding something.

"You're hiding something from me." I told her.

"No I'm not," She responds, but way too quickly.

"Yes you are. When you have a secret and you're asked about it, you fidget with your hands while not making eye contact. So, what is it that you're hiding?" I ask sternly, wanting to know what she is keeping a secret from me.

"It's not my secret to tell. I don't even know the full secret." She says to me with honesty.

"Well, if it's not your secret then whose is it? Is it Theo's?" I ask her. She just nods. That right there is enough motivation for me to find out what he's hiding. So I get up and walk to the common room to find Theo.

Timeskip

I got to the common room but didn't see Theo. It was past curfew but I needed to find him.

"Hey, Draco, do you know where Theo is?' I ask him as he sits on the couch with the others.

"I think he's in his room." Draco tells me. So I went upstairs and into Mattheo's room where I saw him lying on his bed in just his boxers. It's like he was already sleeping. He usually waits for me. Did I do something wrong? Oh well, I'm gonna cuddle him anyway. I walk over and lay next to him, with my chest against his back. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Hey handsome. Are you awake? Wanna cuddle?" I whisper to him. I got no answer. I sighed, rolled over, away from him and turned my back to him. I rolled back around quickly, kissed his neck and then turned around again and drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip

Mattheo POV

I woke up and then remembered Y/n coming in and laying next to me. I turned and saw her sleeping figure. She was in her pajamas. The clothes exposed her neck and shoulder. The urge to sink my teeth into her grew more and more with every second that I looked at her. I want her to be with me for all eternity. But I would never force her to transform.

"I would love to tell you who I am but I don't want you to leave me." I whisper to myself. I lean down and start to kiss her neck. I give her a slight hickey and bite her slightly. I hear her moan in her sleep or she's waking up. Either way, I'm not gonna stop. I will continue to kiss her neck.

Y/n POV

I felt someone kissing my neck. I knew exactly who it was. I opened my eyes and saw Theo's curly hair.

"Theo. What are you-" I got cut off by my own moan. I felt a prick on my neck. Then I felt Theo's teeth, meaning he's biting me. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Hey princess. I hope you don't mind. I couldn't resist. Your neck was exposed, it was an invitation." He chuckles after he's done speaking.

"I don't mind at all. Did you bite me though?" I ask him and he quickly sits up and goes to the bathroom. I get up right after him and go to the mirror to see if he left a mark. When I saw it, it was faint but it looked like a vampire bite. The pulling away, coming up with excuses, making things up to be away from me, it all makes sense now. Theo's a vampire. How do I know this, because I'm one too and I did the same thing when I was younger. I know, shocking. Me, a vampire. But I have learned to hide it well. I went over to the bathroom door and knocked on it.

"What is it? Gonna judge me cause I have a biting kink?!" I heard him yell through the door.

"Theo I knew that was a kink of yours. And second I know what you've been hiding." As soon as I finished my sentence, the door swung open and I was faced with a shocked Theo.

"How?" He asked me. I smiled and showed him my vampire teeth. He smirked at me and chuckled. Next thing I know, his lips are on mine and my legs are wrapped around his waist as he carries me to the bed.

"I should have realized that you were a vampire. I love you, Theo." I tell him after we pull away.

"I didn't know you were like me so it's ok. I love you too, my princess." He says before pulling me into him so I was laying on his chest. I would have never thought that I'd find another vampire but here I am, in love with one.

A/n: Another one done. I'm slowly getting back to normal. I hope you liked this new one. Thanks for reading. Bye for now, people.