Good Arrangement

A/n: Y/n is forced into marriage but little does she know, she is being forced to marry her boyfriend Mattheo Riddle. She and Mattheo are both slytherin but she is more of a slytherpuff.

A/n: Tom Riddle looks just like an older verison  of his seventeen year old self from Harry Potter 2.

Y/n POV

My parents are making me get married. They just told me. I'm just going into my seventh year at Hogwarts and they said that right after graduation, I will be getting married.

I ran up to my room, tears streaming down my face, I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I looked at the letter Mattheo sent just a week ago. He said that everyday at 3:30pm, like clockwork, he goes out in his garden and sits there to be alone or too read.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was 3:25pm. I quickly apparated to Mattheo's house. I ran out to the garden and saw him sitting there reading a book.

"THEO!" I yelled, tears still flowing down my face. He looked up and when he saw me, he put his book down. I ran up to him and tackled him into a hug.

"Woah! Hey! Princess, what's wrong?" He asks in a calm and concerned voice.

"I'm getting married." I say softly. He pulls away.

"I don't remember asking. I mean, I would but did I ask?" He says in a cocky voice. I playfully push him and shake my head.

"They picked the person. After graduation I'm getting married. And it's not to you." I say in defeat. I look down as my tears stop. He makes me look at him.

"We will get through this. Unfortunately my father is making me get married as well. But we will get past this problem, I promise. I love you." He mumbles.

"I love you too." I say back as he pulls me in for a kiss.

Timeskip

When I arrived home, I saw my parents sitting at the table. I walked in and my mother motioned me over.

"Honey, we don't want to do this, well, I don't want to do this but it is a good business deal and the boy is really nice. I hope that you will try and get along with him." She says to me.

"Ok, mother. I will try." I tell my mother as I look down to hold back the tears.

"I put an outfit on your bed. Wear it tonight when we have the dinner party with him and his family." mother tells me. I nod and go upstairs. I see the dress laying on my bed.

 I see the dress laying on my bed

The dress is beautiful. I just wish I could wear it for Mattheo.

Timeskip

Close to the party, I do my hair, make up, and put on ress. When I walk downstairs, my mother motions me into the carriage quickly.

As we pull away and start the journey, I start to recognize the path. I see familiar rich and fancy houses, getting more evil looking as we go. We passed the Malfoy Mansion.

Timeskip

After twenty minutes, we stopped in front of a gate. When we got out, I looked down avoiding the surroundings. We made it to the door and the parents of the boy greeted my parents. We got to the dinner table and I saw the empty seat next to me.

"Mom, who is sitting next to me?" I ask her.

"My son." Tom said.

" Honey, you know Tom Riddle and his mistress and wife Bellatrix, right?" Dad asks. I put on a tight lipped smile and nod.

Timeskip

After about ten minutes of the adults talking and me sitting there awkwardly, dinner is ready. We all stand up waiting for the son to enter, when she door opens, I look up only to be met by the love of my life's eyes. My face fills with shock. He smiles at me and my knees almost buckle.

Mattheo pulls out my chair and I sit down with him sitting down just after me. The food comes and the adults start to discuss the wedding plans.

A few minutes later, I feel a hand on my thigh. I jump slightly and see Mattheo's hand with his rings on my thigh. The slit of the dress is there so I feel the cool metal of his rings on my skin. He leans over to my ear.

"This wasn't how I planned on my life with you going but we work around the surprises and unexpected happenings don't we, princess." he whispers to me in his sweetness at first but then it turns to his husky voice. I smile at him and wink. Then I go back to my eating.

Timeskip

After dinner, Tom told Mattheo to show me around. So, he did. We we got to his room, he pulled me in, locked the door, and pushed me against a wall.

"Who would've thought that my parents would arrange me to marry my boyfriend." I say as I look at his beautiful eyes.

"I thought. Because I knew. I just wanted to surprise you." He says with a slight chuckle at the end. I playfully push him. He kisses me then brings me to his bed. He lays down and pulls me down with him. I lay my head on his chest and am just asleep when he lifts my left hand and puts a ring on it.

"My father gave me this ring for you

"My father gave me this ring for you. He saw me looking at it in diagon alley one day and got it because he knew I wanted to marry you. So, will you marry me?" He asks in a soft voice. I look up and make myself level with his face.

"Yes. And not just because I have too. I love you, Mattheo Riddle." I say, getting slightly closer.

"And I love you, Y/n L/n." He says, closing the distance right after. After that, we fall asleep in each other's arms. 

A/n: I hope you liked it. It was just a random idea I had. Thanks.