I Will Never Leave You

A/n: Y/n is a normal teen in Hogwarts according to her appearance. But little did everyone know, she didn't believe in love because her parents always fought and her dad left her and her mother when she was eleven. So when she started dating Mattheo she always thought the worst of what he was rumored to do in a relationship. She rarely believed him when he said 'I love you' and she maybe said it back a few times in their years of dating. But now they are out of Hogwarts and they just moved in together. He is thinking of proposing but then the truth about her background and her past comes out.

Mine by Taylor swift inspired.

Y/n POV

I was sitting by the river that my house is by. Thinking about the fight me and Mattheo just had. We got engaged and then found a house together. Our wedding was supposed to be in four months. I don't know if it will be now. I thought back to our first fight in Hogwarts and how it was so short.

Flashback

"Look, I'm not saying that I don't love you, I just don't want to be around you 24/7." He told me. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Then get out." I said sternly.

"What?" He asked in a slight whimper. I looked him in the eyes.

"You heard me. Leave. If you want space so badly then leave. I'm tired anyway so I'm going to bed." I finish talking, turn off the light and get into bed considering I was already in my PJ's. I heard some ruckus behind me and then I felt two arms wrap around me. I smile knowing he has a hard time sleeping when I'm not there. He places a kiss on my neck and snuggles against me.

"'M sorry. I love you too much to let you go, princess." He whispers to me.

"I love you too, Theo." I whisper back. Then we both fell asleep.

Flashforward

I smile at the memory. And continue to think of memories like when we moved into our house after Hogwarts.

Flashback

I was moving a few boxes into our spare room which would be our storage for a while.

"How are you so hot?" I hear Theo ask from behind me. I turned around and saw him with that stupid smirk on his face. But nonetheless, it's the smirk I love so much.

"I don't know. How am I so hot, Theo?" I ask with a smirk. He chuckles and kisses my forehead and continues to unpack. I smile as I watch him walk back to the truck.

Flashforward

I hate how stupid I am. I should just learn to shut my mouth. The fight was about me wanting to push back the wedding mainly because I was afraid of ending up like my parents. I don't want to be them but I'm already halfway there with this fight.

Timeskip

I don't know how long I've been out here. My mind has been racing with too many thoughts of what would happen if he left me. I don't think I could handle that. After my parents split, I was torn between choosing a parent. I picked my mom but still visited my dad every other weekend. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"Y/n? Can we talk?" I hear Theo say from behind me. I feel tears brimming my eyes as I turn around and see him. He sits by me and takes a deep breath as I brace myself for the goodbye, 'cause it's all I've ever known.

"Sure. What is it?" I say with a voice crack at the end.

"I didn't mean the things I said. I know you've been working hard to get the house in shape and I was a total bastard to you in there. And it was a stupid little petty fight." He says. Then he takes a breath. But I can't handle the suspense anymore so I say what's on my mind.

"Did you already pack your stuff to leave me? Are you leaving me? Like everyone does?" I ask in a small voice. I take a shaky breath in me.

"What? No, no, never. I love you too much to abandon you, Y/n. I will never leave you." He says in a soft voice. He then hugs me and kisses my forehead. I let out a breath of relief.

"I love you." I whisper to him as he holds me.

Timeskip

A few minutes later, we are now laying in our bed cuddling. 

I know that I am in my safe place and with a person who will never leave me like my parents left each other. I love this guy with all my heart. I am his, and he is Mine.

A/n: Another update done. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading. Bye until next time.