My Drunk Theo(Request)

A/n: Mattheo gets drunk at a slytherin party and Y/n has to take him upstairs and help him to bed. They are dating.

Warning: Actions that lead into the spice.

Requested By: @mattheo_hoe32

Y/n POV

I sat in a corner and watched Theo finish another drink. I sighed and watched him stumble into a drunk Draco. I walked over and caught Theo

"Ok, baby, time for bed." I said to him, I then started to lead him to his bedroom. When we get there, I sit him down on the bed and make sure he stays there.

"Give me a kiss, babe." He slurred to me. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Not now, Theo. Time for bed. I'll be right back." I tell him and he nods. I walk to the bathroom and get his things. When I get back in the bedroom I see him struggling to take his shirt off. I chuckle at him and set his things down. I walk to him and put his hand down so I can guide his shirt off of him. He then falls on the bed. I pull the covers over him but he pulls me down beside him.

"Stay, baby. Please?" He pleads for me to stay. I sigh and lay next to him. He pulls me into his chest, wraps his arms around me, and falls asleep faster than I can say 'quidditch'. I smile when I look up and see his sleeping face. I take the defeat and snuggle into his neck.

Timeskip

I groan and open my eyes. There is no one beside me but the bathroom door is closed. I sit up and see that the water and aspirin that I set by the bed is gone.

Timeskip

A few minutes later, I look up and see Mattheo walk out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. I guess I was staring a bit too long when Theo chuckled in his throat lowly.

"Baby? Love, my face is up here." Theo says with a slight chuckle. I quickly look up and see Theo smirking at me.

"I know. Sorry. Um, I'll let you get dressed." I said before I stood up and started to walk towards the door but just as I was about to open the door, Theo stopped me, and pushed against the door.

"You don't have to leave, darling. I like that you still find me hot. Now, do you still want to leave?" He asks as his arm slides around my waist and his other hand goes to my cheek. It feels like time has stopped as he leans in and we kiss. The kiss continued until I had to pull away for a breath. He then moves to my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck. Theo then picks me up, wraps my legs around his waist. And that's when I realized that his towel fell. I blush as Theo drops me on the bed and hovers over me.

"What now?" I ask, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

"You know what is gonna happen, my lovely Y/n. Now, you took care of me last night, now it's my turn to take care of you." He whispers in my ear. I giggle and he continues to take care of me.

A/n: Here is the finished request. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading. Until next time. Bye.