Do You Still Love Me?(Request)

A/n: "could you do one that after giving birth y/n thinks mattheo is falling out of love with her cause her body is imperfect." I will try my best.

Warning: Self-hate, body shaming, sorry if I miss anything

Requested By: @misha-lare

Y/n POV

I sat by my husband as he played with our twins and our oldest boy who just turned three. Yes, I had twins after my first little boy. The twins are Kya, our beautiful girl and Jet, our handsome boy. (Guess the show and sequel show I got the twins names from in the comments) Theo is a great father. Ash, our oldest, is a good little helper too. But as I watch him play with our babies, I can't help but think how he hasn't cuddled me or even looked at me for too long, in a while. I know I shouldn't be so selfish but the bad thoughts keep coming about how he is losing feelings because I'm not thin like I was when we met or when we were married.

"What's wrong, darling?" I hear Theo ask. It was then I realized that I let a few tears slip down my face. I look at him and give him a small smile.

"Nothing. Just not feeling too well. I'm gonna go take a nap if you're comfortable with them both?" I ask just to be sure he's ok. He nods and smiles that intoxicating smile.

"I'm perfect. I have my two wonderful babies and my beautiful wife. Go ahead and go take a nap. I got things covered." He reassured me. I sighed and went up to our shared room. When I walked in, I passed by the mirror and saw my figure. My postpartum body. I lifted my shirt to see all the stretch marks and other blemishes on my stomach. Since I was wearing shorts, I saw them on my things as well. I got back in shape after I had Ash but it's been three weeks since I had the twins, and I have seen no change. Tears start to slip down my face as the terrible thoughts raced through my head.

You look so ugly.

Look at all those stretch marks, disgusting.

I bet Theo doesn't even love you anymore.

Yeah, he's probably with you still because you have kids together.

That's why he's not near you, he is repulsed by the sight of you.

You should hide yourself so he doesn't have to have the burden of looking at you.

So, I listened to the voices. I put on a really oversized hoodie and sweatpants. I sat on my bed and let the tears flow as I sobbed into my sleeves.

Mattheo POV

I was just rocking the babies as Ash played quietly on the floor. I heard the apparating sound from the entrance area. I looked over and saw Draco, Astoria, Pansy, and Blaise all standing there.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I ask them.

"We just wanted to see your new little ones." Pansy said as Astoria smiled at the babies. I heard something from upstairs. Something does feel right.

"Ok cool, can you watch them for a minute, I need to go check on Y/n." I said quickly before I ran upstairs and saw our door open a crack. I pushed it open and saw Y/n sitting on the bed sobbing into her sleeves. I sat down by her and pulled her in for a hug.

Y/n POV

I feel the bed sink beside me and then Theo pulls me into him for a hug.

"Why are you crying, love?" I hear him ask. I sit up and look at him.

"Do you still love me? Because it seems like you haven't wanted to touch me lately. And I can't help but think it's because of my body. I know I haven't lost the baby weight yet but I'm trying, I promise. I'm sorry I'm not skinny anymore. I hate my body. I hate myse-" I was cut off by Theo kissing me.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. I love you. I always have and I always will. Whether you are a size 2 or a size 16. I will love you either way. Come here" He says to me before he takes my hand and brings me to the mirror.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as I see him reach for the bottom of my shirt.

"Showing you every part of your body that I love." He tells me as he takes off my shirt and pants. I stand there, now in just my undergarments. Theo goes on his knees in front of me and looks up at me.

"What?" I ask him as he smirks at me.

"I'm gonna kiss every part of you that I love. And every kiss is the truth." He states before kissing my lips, then my neck, collar bone, chest, stomach. He gave a lot of kisses to my stomach, like he did when I was pregnant. He kissed every single stretch mark and it made all those bad thoughts melt away. When he was done with my stomach, he moved to the top of my underwear. After that he went to my thighs and kissed every mark or blemish. He continued down my leg and then back up. He ended up back at my lips. The kiss turned into a small makeout session as Theo's hands rested on my hips and mine were on his biceps. We pulled away for air and I just saw that cute smirk on Theo's face.

"I didn't know you loved that much of me." I say with a slight giggle.

"I always have and I always will. Nothing will change." He tells me truthfully.

"Then why weren't you touching me a lot or cuddling me?" I asked him. He sighs a bit.

"I didn't want to accidentally hurt you. I knew you were still healing and I was being cautious." He says to me as I smile at him.

"Well from now on, don't be afraid to cuddle me. If I'm in pain I will tell you. Ok?" I ask him and he smiles back.

"Alright. Deal." He says before he kisses me. But before it gets too heated, I pull away. He whines and I laugh at that.

"As much as I would love to stay here, I miss our children." I tell him and he nods. We then walk out of our room and back to the living room. The babies are asleep and so is Ash. Well, his head is on his aunt Pansy and his legs on his uncle Blaise. I smile at our friends and then sit in the love seat with Theo.

Timeskip

We end the night with kisses and cuddles. I have a happy family and a loving husband.

A/n: Hope you liked it. I'm slowly getting out of my writer's block. Bear with me please. Thanks for reading. Bye until next time, my lovely readers.