Misunderstanding Turns To Fight(Part Two)

A/n: After the little deal, Y/n's goes off to think about who she is going to deal with the baby. But then Mattheo give her an unexpected surprise

Y/n POV

I was heading to the astronomy tower where Mattheo told me to meet. I also had the test in a box to leave for him. When I got there, I saw a banner hanging. But before I could read it, I was pulled out by Mattheo.

"You're early." Mattheo said with surprise.

"I wanted to talk to you before I get my heart broken when you tell me the truth about Pansy." I tell him truthfully.

"The truth is, she was giving me her opinion on a gift for you. And I'm not lying. You know that." He says. I take his hand and see the truth/promise ring is not glowing, indicating that he is telling the truth. I look back and look into his eyes. His smile grows when he sees a smile grace my face. He then took my hand and led me into the astronomy tower. I then got to read the banner. It read 'Will you marry me, Y/n?'. After I am done reading, I gasp as I see Mattheo on one knee in front of me.

"Y/n, I have loved you ever since I met you. And I never want to hurt you. So, to stay with you for the rest of my life, I ask you this. Y/n Ln, will you marry me?" He asks. I nod happily. He puts the ring on my finger and pulls me in for a kiss. When we pull away, the smile is still plastered on my face.

"I have some news now." I admit. His smile falters a little but it returns.

"What is it?" He asks. I take out the box and hand it to him.

"Open it." He opened it after I said that. He gasps when he sees the inside. He looks up and I see tears in his eyes. My heart stopped slightly, thinking he's sad.

"I'm pregnant. Is-that bad?" I ask in hesitation.

"NO! No, it's not bad. I'm just so happy that I am going to have a child with you, Y/n" Mattheo tells me. I chuckle and pull him into a kiss.

Timeskip

I was laying on our shared bed as he had his hand on my swollen stomach. We graduated Hogwarts about four months ago and we got married right after that. So, now we have our own house, and we will be having the new addition to our family in about a month and a half or so.

"Have my two favorite people in the world right by me. And I'm not gonna change that." Theo says to my stomach and to me. He leans up and kisses me. We then fall asleep with my head on his shoulder and his arms around me with his hand on my stomach.

A/n: It's finished. This one is rushed but it's a good story. I hope you liked it.