Our Future(Requested)(Finally Showing The Truth Sequel)

A/n: "i'm intrigued. can u do a part 2 pls (obviously when u have time and if u feel like it) set in the future where its 'very interesting' for them???" "Maybe them having the wedding they always walked together? It them finding out she is pregnant with Mattheo's child?" I will try my best. Here it is.

Requested By: @rosetta_briar_riddle

Y/n POV

I stood in front of the mirror, preparing myself mentally to get married again. Although this time it will be the happiest day of my life.

"Hey princess." I hear a voice say from behind me. I spin around and see Mattheo standing right there.

"You know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." I say with a slight chuckle.

"That's on the wedding day. Our wedding isn't until tomorrow." He says with a smirk.

"So? What are you saying?" I tell him with a smirk.

"Well, I could show you just how much of a Princess or should I say Queen you are." He says as he moves his head to my neck. He places a few kisses before I move his head up.

"Why don't we save that for the honeymoon. Ok?" I ask him with a smile and a slight giggle.

"I guess if I have to wait that long then fine." He says sarcastically. He looks at me with a smirk then kisses me before leaving to his room at the hotel. He is the love of my life.

Timeskip

I was woken up by my mom and bridesmaids. Then the preparations started. I got my makeup done by a professional as my hairstylist did my hair at the same time. The photographer was taking pictures as this was all happening as well. This time wass so amazing. I will never forget this.

Timeskip

I stood at the beginning of the aisle. 

Y/n's Wedding Dress

Y/n's Makeup

Y/n's Hair

I take a few deep breaths and look at my dad.

"You are an amazing daughter and I love you so much, Y/n. Mattheo is a lucky guy." He says to me before we start to walk. I just smile in response because if I say anything I will probably cry.  We got to the altar, my dad kissed my cheek and shook Mattheo's hand.

"I love you, dad." I said to him, he smiled at me and then turned to Mattheo.

"Take care of my daughter, Mattheo. She's a pure soul." Dad says to Mattheo.

"I will, sir." Theo says confidently.

Timeskip

"Now, time for the vows. Mattheo, you first." The preacher says.

"Y/n, ever since I saw you I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. I never want to see you hurt or in pain. I'll do whatever I need too to make you live the best life ever. I love you so much, Y/n. My queen." Theo finishes speaking. Tears cloud my eyes but I choke them back so I can speak.

"Mattheo, I have never met someone that has made me feel more loved, supported, and safe before. You saved me from a terrible situation and more importantly you realized that I needed help. I promise to try my best to return and show you the same love, care, kindness, and support that you always show me. I love you, always have and I always will, my king." I say to him as a tear escapes my eye. Theo wipes it away with a smile.

"Now do you, Mattheo Riddle, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asks Mattheo.

"I do." Mattheo responds, thankfully.

"And do you, Y/n L/n, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asks me. I smile at Theo.

"I do." I say with a giggle.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The preacher says. Wasting no time, Mattheo puts his hand on my face and pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

Timeskip

I sat on the balcony of our hotel room, just enjoying the view. Just then a thought pops in my head, I should tell Theo that I'm pregnant I think to myself. I get up, grab the test from my bag, and then return to the balcony to think. Just then I feel a presence behind me. Then a few kisses are placed on the back of my neck and two strong arms are wrapped around me.

"Hello, love. What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"I'm thinking about something that I found out this morning." I tell him with a slightly nervous sounding voice.

"What did you find out?" He asks. Just then I hear him gasps. I quickly stand up and turn to face him. His eyes are trained on the test in my hand.

"I'm pregnant." I tell him with a slight giggle. Then in a flash he is spinning me around and smiling so bright.

"WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!!!!" He shouts. I laugh at him. He puts me down, kisses me and then holds me close.

"I love you, Theo." I say with a smile.

"I love you too, Y/n." He says before he picks me up and brings me to bed.

A/n: Finally done. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading. Bye now.