Our Secret Love(Request)

A/n: "Hiiii again, can you make one where y/n and mattheo act like enemies but they are secretly dating?" I certainly can.

Requested By: @hufflepuff_flower_19

Warnings: Swearing, harsh words.

Y/n POV

Mattheo glared at me as he walked by with his group.

"Hey, L/n. Why do you even bother? Not like anyone is gonna want you anyway." He says before his group laughs with him. I know he doesn't mean it but it still kinda hurts. I just smiled at him to annoy him.

"Oh, if only you knew who I have as my love. You wouldn't believe it. My guy could easily take you down. He is also such a good kisser, probably better than you." I say with a little chuckle.

"How do you know? You've never kissed me." He says with a slight smirk.

"I just know." I told him. Then I walked away.

Timeskip

I went to the room of requirement to wait for Mattheo. In case you haven't figured it out yet, me and Mattheo are dating. In secret unfortunately but it's still something. I sat on the bed that was in the room. It looked like my room at home. In the bedroom it had a bed, obviously, a bean bag couch type thing, my closet, and a storage chest with a cushion for a seat on top of it. It makes me feel at home. Theo also feels at home because I'm here. His dad is the main reason we can't be together in public. My parents are 'blood traitors'. I'm a pureblood but I'm not worthy in the dark lord's opinion. That's ok though because when Theo turns 18, he's out and he's gonna live with me and my family until we find our own place. 

"Hey princess." I hear Theo's voice say. I turn around and see him standing by the wall that was the entrance with a smirk on his face.

"Hey pretty boy. How are you?" I ask with a smile. He climbed behind me on the bed, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me between his legs with my back resting on his chest.

"I'm sick of this. I want to be able to hold you in front of my friends. Other guys stare at you and all I wanna do is kiss you to show them you're mine. But I can't because of my damn son of a bitch father." I could hear in his voice that he was getting angrier by the second. I sat up, turned around, and straddled him.

"Calm down, Theo. It's ok. I ignore all the guys around me, we are gonna get away from your father when we turn 18, and then we'll be free. You just have to be patient and wait." I tell him before kissing him and snuggling up to him.

"I love you so much, Theo. Please don't forget that." I said to him as I hugged him closer.

"I know, princess. I love you too." He tells me before he kisses my neck and snuggles into me more.

Timeskip

I sat by a tree in the courtyard while I secretly watched Mattheo and his group. I felt a presence beside me. I looked only to see Adrian Pucey.

"Can I help you?" I ask him. He leans against the tree and goes into my personal space.

"Yeah, baby. You can. Go out with me." He commands. My skin crawls and I'm about to respond but then I hear someone yell across the courtyard.

Mattheo POV

Before Pucey talks to Y/n

I sat with my friends in the courtyard. As they talked, I stared at Y/n.

"Hey Mattheo. Do you like, L/n?" Malfoy asks.

"What do you mean? Why would you ask that?" I glare at him as I ask the question.

"Because you've been staring at her the past 30 minutes." Parkinson says with a slight smile.

"So what? Maybe I just zoned out." I state bluntly. I then look back over and hear the very faint words 'go out with me' and my cool, calm, and collected demeanor broke. I just lost it. I hate when guys hit on Y/n.

"GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL, PUCEY!!!!" I yell as I run towards Y/n.

Y/n POV

"GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL, PUCEY!!!!" Theo yells while running towards me. My eyes widen as he runs in front of me.

"What do you mean, Riddle? She's single." Pucey says.

"No, I'm not. Now back off, Pucey!" I yell at him. I move out from behind Theo and kick Pucey where it hurts.

"It's ok, Y/n. It's ok." Theo says to me as he pulls me into a hug. He pulls away and we both turn to see his friends staring at us.

"Yeah, I know. Big shock. I'm dating my "enemy". News flash, I have been for a while, almost two years. Guess what, I don't care what my father thinks. I love Y/n and I won't give her up without a fight. So either accept it and stay friends with me, or be against it and be my enemy." Theo says to them with a threatening voice. I look at his friends and see smiles or slight smiles appear in the group. Theo and I walk over to them and we all start to talk.

Timeskip

I sat in Theo's arms in the Slytherin common room as his friends talked with us.

"I love you, my princess." Theo whispers into my ear.

"I love you too, my prince." I whisper back to him before I fall asleep in his arms.

A/n: Hopefully this is what you wanted. I tried. It was interesting though. I really hope you enjoyed this one. Thanks for reading. Bye until next time.