How He Would React To You Ignoring Him A Whole Day(For Fun)

May Still Be Rusty. Each React May Switch From First Person To Second Person And Some May Be Third Person. Depends On How I Can Write It. Sorry.

Warning: Very Light Smut.

Requested By: @Simpforeverythingfic

I got into the great hall and sat next to Mattheo. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I did nothing. I just continued to eat my food.

I have now ignored Mattheo for a few hours straight but it's getting hard for me to ignore him any longer. I see him walk past me and see the hurt and I am the cause of it. But, I'll have some fun later.

Anyway, I walked into the common room but was suddenly pulled into a dorm. I looked around for a second but then I was pushed against the wall. I look up and see the darkened brown eyes of my boyfriend.

"You have been a bad girl, princess. And I need to know why." He asks in a deep voice.

"For fun. I wanted to annoy you. That's all. I'm sorry." I say in an innocent voice. He laughs that deep laugh but then his face turns serious and lustful again.

"Are you gonna be good for me, baby?" He asks.

"Yes sir." I whisper. I smirk. But before I can say anything else, he smashes his lips against mine.

We make out for a few minutes before he moves his lips to my neck and gives me a few hickies. He then picked me up and moved me to the bed to continue.

Needless to say, I got what I wanted and he got to punish me a little. And all that from ignoring him for the day.

A/n: This may not be the greatest but I think it was ok. More to come soon.