Phantom Blood 3

Dio the invader part 1

After the eventful meal leaving an visibly shocked Jonathan you decided it would be time to get to know your new student better. However Jonathan excused himself to his room, not wanting to face you, leaving you more than confused behind.

Still it was the first day and your job is going to officially start tomorrow, so it did not bother you too much. You went to the library like you planned before taking large strides while making your way through the many bookshelves. The majority of your childhood you spent your time reading, taking in an incredible large of information. You were fascinated with books; you always loose track of time. Like you did now, completely entranced you opened an old encyclopedia about the history of the British noble houses throughout generations. Holding up a long time at the L/N's.

Your eyes felt heavy after hours of reading, you yawned and looked at your beloved pocket watch shocked to find out you have been reading till the middle of the night! Time really flies when you are occupied. You lie the encyclopedia to the side, having finished it already.

Stretching, you start to put it back on the shelf and made your way back to your private quarters. You wanted to be well rested after all for tomorrow since your other student would arrive in the afternoon; you planned to follow around Jonathan.

As you entered your room you put on your night dress and let yourself fall onto the soft bed, immediately started to close your eyes in exhaustion, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

You woke up to the sounds of chirping birds, eyes fluttering open you groaned. I hate birds! So noisy! You cursed under your breath since they disturbed your precious sleep. Still you knew better than to fall asleep.

Combing through your brown hair, putting on an azure colored suit this time paired with a white undershirt and silver pocket watch you finally made your way down to the dining room, seeing the Joestar family waiting for you patiently.

"You never fail to amaze me Y/N!" George greeted you calmly "8o'clock sharp, not even one second later you always attend breakfast. You have not changed at all." He laughed.

"Oh really, I was not aware..."you trail of, making your way to sir to George's left.

Jonathan quickly looked away blushing, sipping his morning tea in a hurry and standing right up after finishing, trying to run away:"Excuse me!"

"Oh, no! Jonathan, not this time. Wait a minute!" You shouted grapping a small pastry shoving it fully into your mouth, immediately starting to choke on it. You cough loudly...

"Y/N are you alright?!" George shouted standing up in panic. Obviously you could not reply, taking his full tea cup, emptying it in one go.

Finally you shouted: "I survived!"

- And you were met with silence.

"But those pastries are amazing! Can I take them with me?" you asked George, who only stayed quiet, a shadow casted on his face. "I take that as a yes." You smirked, taking the plate with you out of the room. Jonathan still speechless as you popped out from behind the door:"Jonathan where are we headed?"

"HUH?!" dumbstruck he looked over to his father who only shrugged his shoulders in defeat. He got a déjà-vu from his childhood, recalling the first day as you became his personal tutor. You pulled the same treatment with him as you were doing now with his poor son Jonathan. Jonathan was still unable to fully comprehend what was happening. He got dragged out of the dining room and the doors slammed shut.