Stardust Crusaders 24

What happened previously:

"I am happy brother...." He turned around, smirking, her right eye now replaced by a red gleaming eyeball. !"BECAUSE I CAN FINALLY EAT YU!!" she bit his left shoulder tearing out a piece of flesh with her teeth brutally, blood splattering everywhere as Polnareff screamed in pain and agony, coughing up blood as her sharp fingernails were rammed into the side of his neck, he fell to the ground as he summoned silver chariot driving her off as a pool of blood formed under him on the cold ground.

"Sher....ry...." He whispered in horror his heart shattering into thousand pieces.

"I am sorry that I bit you brother." She said voice dripping with sarcasm. "I am afraid my body is still underdeveloped. But if I eat your flesh I will return to normal." She stated voice ice cold. "It is okay if I eat you, right? You always did what I asked you to~" she leaped at him biting his leg before hiding in the high grass again.

"CAMEO!" Polnareff screamed in top of his lungs as the Stand appeared with a poof sitting on the bare tree looking at Polnareff amused.

"You rang?"

"You bastard!" Polnareff cursed.

"What? Do you have a complaint? I granted your wish, didn't I? Granting whishes is my power after all. The rest is up to you." Cameo stated plainly.

"Then I will tell you my third wish!" Polnareff raised his le hand trying to sit up, he gritted his teeth his heart fighting with his rational mind...." Make my sister....." tears formed in his eyes.....It hurt so much...."Make my sister...." Memories flashed in front of his eyes again, his heart was aching, he could not handle it... it felt like it was being torn to shreds.....Her monstrous form, her adorable smile like she used to look at him....hw she used to be.....Tears streamed down his face. "Make....Let my sister rest in peace! Return her to her grave!"

...

"I do not think so." Cameo replied smugly.

"What?" Polnareff's eyes widened in horror.

"You still do not get it do you Polnareff? I am a Stand! I am the Stand represented by the Judge ent card! I extract wishes from the deepest corners of the human mind and manifest them from the coil below. You created your sister from your own yearning! And since you created her I cannot undo it. This match goes to me! By the way, I recall you saying something about a third with but you have already made your third wish...."It trailed off.

"You....do not mean....him?" Polnareff whimperedhorrified

Judgment Part 2

"Quite the traumatic experience isn't it? Being eaten alive by your own sister." Cameo chuckled. "When a man uncovered his deepest desires all of his weaknesses are laid bare. You gave nary a thought to the departed nature of bringing one back to life. Everyone wants to believe that their loved ones are still alive somewhere. You hope that they will suddenly pop in tomorrow and say Good Morning." Cameo snickered as Polnareff gulped. "By the way. You said something about a third wish but if I am not mistaken you have made said wish."