Battle Tendency 9

The Ultimate Warriors from Ancient times; part 3

What happend previously:

"Caesar!" Speedwagon spoke up stopping them from going at it again.

"It has been eight hours. Exactly what are we waiting for?"

"What are we waiting for you ask? Here is your answer!!"

A car pulled up in front if the building in incredible speed, out of the window you could make out a man in a familiar uniform.

"What is this? Another German soldier!" Joseph screamed.

The young driver looked up giving an okay-sign grinning proudly.

"It looks like we are clear. The German army is guarding the Pillar Men and they are going to take us to where they are." Caesar announced.

"Come on let's go!!" You shouted enthusiastically. "Let us not waste any more time!!"

Part3

"Italy and Germany are allies." Caesar explained sitting on the front seat, the German soldier, Mark was driving and you, Joseph and Speedwagon occupies the backseat. You being squished between them, you all were fairly tall, especially Joseph but you with your 180 centimeters were not small either, so it really cramped. "And the German army wants to research my Hamon abilities. The reason why they are letting you Englishmen check out the Pillar Men is all thanks to me Jojo."

And there they go again, you sighed as Caesar ruffled Joseph's brown her like a small child he did not look amused.

"Herr Speedwagon we wish for you to share any information you have same with you Fräulein L/N. Let us work together and find a way to destroy the Pillar Men; I have no intention on helping you fighting in the war. The Speedwagon Foundation's purpose in this world is to help humanity, so we help people from all around the world and treat everybody equally without playing favors." You agreed chuckling. "Same goes for Herr Speedwagon."

"You are able to speak German, Fräulein L/N?" Mark asked surprised

"Ja das tue ich..." (Yes, I do.) You laughed. "Fluently I might add."

Then Mark pulled out a silver locket, staring at the beautiful woman in the photograph with loving eyes.

"Hey Mark." Caesar took it from him. "How is your girl back home?"

"Well she is..." He blushed. "The truth is...I am going home to get married next week!" He squealed in excitement closing his eyes and hugging the steering wheel as Caesar threw his arm around his friend's shoulder.

"Really?! Mamma mia! Congratulations!!"

The car rammed the buildings and another car however Mark did not get off the gas. Not like it bothered you, but the other two were. Speedwagon was completely pale. You on the other hand loved it, giggling childishly!