Battle Tendency 3

The Game master

You and Erina sat in the new living room in silence as you rubbed soothing circle on her back. Nobody wanted to interrupt the tension. After a while Erina opened her mouth only to close it again not finding the courage to interrupt your racing thoughts.

"Speedwagon is alive." You stated eyes closed.

"Why do you think that Y/N?" Erina asked confused, not sure what made you think that way.

"Call it a hunch, the only thing I am currently worried about is Joseph's and your safety. I kind of regret it, letting him out again in the middle of night with Smokey even if it was the right thing to do. You know Erina, Speedwagon cannot be dead yet, something in the story of that Mafioso does not add up. Speedwagon led an expedition to the Aztec temple where Will Zeppeli found that mask decades ago. I know what was in there, probably more stone masks and a man in a pillar. I know since I gave this information to Speedwagon who informed Straizo to help him out. You know I feel terribly guilty. If I went with him nothing would have happened and now Straizo is going for the kill. Thankfully I gave Joseph a few weapons I bought recently..." You sighed rubbing your temples. "Perhaps I really should have bought a tank..."

"Y/N? What do you mean you let him leave with your weapons?" Erina inquired eyebrows furrowing.

"Well I gave him a Tommy gun with munitions and maybe a few grenades...Why do you ask?" You looked into her eyes seriously.

"You gave him, Joseph Joestar who is known to be the most reckless Joestar in history, my grandchild, leave with grenades?!" She screeched infuriated.

"Hey, outch Erina! Calm down!!" You shouted covering your head with your hands as she hit you with her umbrella. It really hurt.

"You know Erina I hate the idea of Joseph getting wrapped up in this mess, my mess..." You caught the umbrella with your right hand. "Straizo is a really dangerous opponent but I thought things through....It would be better to separate Joseph and you for tonight. Joseph might be an amateur with Hamon but I am pretty sure he will manage just fine however you on the other hand are defenseless. Not because you are a woman. I know pretty well you can shoot with guns, I taught you after all for self-protection. But you are not able to use Hamon to protect yourself from an attack from an immortal. Joseph alone would be too weak to protect the both of you and I cannot have my eyes on the three of us either. I am more of a supporter or solo fighter. That is the sole reason why I sent Joseph out tonight not to clear his head but to lure Straizo away from you. I would go to stay with Joseph but the chances could be he wants to attack you first once he realizes I am with him. My guts are telling me Straizo will attack where I am not present to avoid direct confrontation with me, I am the most experienced fighter and even I know who or what is able to kill me. He won't take chances. So I gave Joseph a few of my weapons, they might not be really effective against a vampire but they are always good for a nasty surprise. Straizo won't know who he is facing. Joseph is my student after all." You smiled proudly.