Battle Tendency 17

Von Stroheim's revenge

"It is dawn." Lisa Lisa stated getting up since she treated your wounds the whole night with the help of Suzie Q they just would not stop bleeding, occasionally you woke up screaming on top of your lungs until you passed out again in exhaustion only for it to repeat again.

"This is really concerning...." She mumbled. "I have never experienced something quite like this, furthermore Y/N is able to resist a lot...she is the person with the highest pain tolerance I know, she once had her leg ripped off and she did not seem fazed, how strong is the pain inside her to scream like this? And why are her wounds not healing? Usually she would be able to heal them in seconds, or are those wounds on her constantly slashed upon so fast that it is faster than she can heal herself?" Lisa Lisa wiped your forehead with a cold we cloth and changed your bandages.

"Caesar and Jojo should be arriving any time now." Lisa Lisa clenched the necklace around her neck grimly.

"Madam Lisa Lisa!" Suzie Q called out to her mistress cheerfully however it was obvious it was all an act, she too stayed awake the whole night getting fresh water, new bandages and helped Lisa Lisa in changing your bandages. "Which blouse would you like to wear? You should take a relaxing bath to calm you down." She said smiling gently.

"Suzie Q, thank you..." Lisa Lisa replied tiredly.

"White is always nice but something with a little pizzazz now and then can be fun." Suzie Q tried to decide between the two as Lisa Lisa put down the necklace on the table with the broken wine glass. "You decide...."Lisa Lisa chuckled lightly.

"Let us see then....Maybe the white one today....But this design! I just cannot put this one away!" Suzie exclaimed.....

I wonder how Jojo's and Caesar's final trial went? Lisa Lisa asked herself and Y/N when will she wake up? What is wrong with her? Has it something to do with the Red Stone of Aja? For some reason I feel really uneasy. I have this haunting feeling...that....

"Actually a white blouse can be so refreshing simple!"

"Suzie Q...."

"Yes?" The bond maid replied.

"Have Caesar and Jojo come to my quarters once they arrived." Lisa Lisa ordered.

"Yes, madam!!!" Suzie responded before again trying to choose the right outfit for her mistress. "I really like how this design just radiated....Oh which one should I choose? I do not know what to do!" She thought out aloud.

"Let's be a little bold then today, Suzie Q." Lisa Lisa decided for her stripping out of her yellow dress and got into the warm water.

"Oh really?" Suzie cheered relieved as Lisa Lisa tied her long hair into a high pony tail closing her eyes as she heard a suggestive whistle. Shocked she opened her eyes whipping her head around seeing you have woken up, smirking at her.

"Nice show Lisa Lisa do not mind me watching~!" You winked coughing at the end.

"Y/N Thank goodness you are awake!" Lisa Lisa shouted happily before comprehending your words turning beet red. As Suzie Q said:

"I will leave your blouse and towel here." Suzie Q chuckled before rushing to you. "Lady Y/N!" She gave you a glass of water which you accepted gracefully, chugging it down in one go.