Diamond is Unbreakable 2

What happened previously:

"Now, now, gentlemen. I think it is quite enough. Please let go off him." You clapped in the background taking off your sunglasses, smirking confidently as the officers took a stop back as you got off your car, recognizing you as a person of authority and power. . "Long time no see, Josuke." You waved as Josuke blushed in embarrassment hurriedly standing up, dusting off his clothes. "Let's get home and inform Jotaro afterwards. Tomoko is waiting; she specially bought a cake for your first day of school." You sighed noticing Koichi standing there, watching you in awe. "Your friend can get in too. I can drop him off if he wants too?"

"... Y/N!"

Josuke Higashikata! Meets Angelo

"Josuke! Josuke! Answer the damn phone!" Tomoko screamed, hearing the telephone ring from inside the house as she was inside the garage, running to the front door, opening it as her son walked into the dining room casually, completely relaxed, brushing his hair relaxed with a pink brush he took down from upstairs.

"Yeah, yeah. One second." Josuke sighed picking up the phone. "Hello?"

"It is Jotaro." The voice replied. "Y/N gave me the number."

"Oh, hi." Josuke replied surprised.

"We did not have a chance to actually talk yesterday. We need to talk about the guy hiding in this town. Can you wake Y/N?" Jotaro asked calmly.

"Oh, actually she has not come down but she will be ready for breakfast in a few minutes and I wanted to talk about that. Mister Jotaro, where are you right now?" Josuke inquired.

"The Morioh Grande Hotel. What happened? Y/N told me she would tell me today, she told me you got in trouble." Jotaro replied smoothly, standing in his luxurious hotel room, having a fantastic view from his large window, over viewing the sea, glistening in the beautiful morning light."Well..." Josuke trailed off sheepishly, his mother having returned to the garage.

"Damn, this pisses me off. Where the hell did I put the shovel?" She grumbled as suddenly a middle aged man, dressed as a milkman stopped his bicycle.

"That little brat." He muttered. "Looks like he has got a cozy little family." HE said turning to their home. "Not to mention he has got himself not only a hot young mother but also a real babe as his little childish teenage crush that is even staying in his house." He observed Tomoko smirking. "I am jealous." He gritted out clenching his fist. "Josuke Higashikata, do not get cocky now...." He grinned madly. "I am going to destroy your livelihood, your soul and your life.

"Jeez... Damn it, this pisses me off. Now where did I put it?" Tomoko muttered furrowing her eyebrows. "Man, I should ask Y/N."

Anjuro Katagiri, a.k.a. Angelo. He has become the most awful and disgusting criminal in Japan's history. He repeatedly committed murders ever since he was twelve. His last murder... was lower than dog shit.