Vento aureo 2

Author's Note: Hello my dear readers, I am splitting episodes 1 and 2 into three chapters, instead, because I have a lot to unpack in these. Hopefully you do not mind, therefore this is one is a bit shorter than planned. However, I still hope you enjoy! Have a lovely day

-Timepassing

 What happened previously:

"Sorry about all this. I will get you a hotel and wire you some money. But are you sure his name is Giorno Giovanna and he is a student?"

"Yes, and thank you. Also, his hair was blond, unlike in the picture. After asking some people who knew him about it, they said that he did not dye it. It just suddenly turned that color. Something about his dead father's genes. Who is his father? Why do you not want me to tell Y/N so badly? Are you and his father somehow related? And with Y/N?"

Picking up an old photo of his travel to Egypt back when he was seventeen years old, he stared at it with eyes full of memories, looking at the younger versions for himself, Noriaki Kakyoin, Muhammad Avdol, Jean Pierre Polnareff, Iggy and his grandfather and you, Y/N L/N.

"I am the one who killed his father." He dropped. "His name is Dio Brando."

"Dio? You mean the one involved with the bow and arrow? The one Y/N had fought with for over one hundred years?"

"Y/N and I guessed that he might have fathered a child. I found out this year that there might be the possibility that one of his children might live in Italy as of now. That is why I wanted to find out for sure if Giorno Giovanna was really Dio's child, and if he is somehow inherited his body. But she does not know I am looking into him right now."

"But doesn't Dio's body belong to the Joestar bloodline?" Koichi asked unsurely.

"The fact that his hair turned blond may be a sign that the Dio blood in him, his Stand power, recently awakened. There might have been a trigger... Like a powerful Stand user being in that city...."

"A powerful Stand user?"

"Do not go near him anymore. It is dangerous to take it further. Understand?"

"Just one last question..." Koichi mumbled carefully, sensing the agitation of Jotaro through the phone. "Is he our enemy? Or is he a friend?"

"... What do you think? You are the one who actually met him. What was your impression of him?"

"I am not sure. But, um... he seemed like a very eloquent person." Koichi admitted, wondering where this journey was taking him.

"Giorno Giovanna... his name sounds familiar. "Jotaro hummed, going through his memory as he fist slammed the desk he was working on, startling Koichi immensely.

"J-Jotaro?"

"We need to tell Y/N, right now!"

"W-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?"

"He is that kid she has taken in!"

------------------------------------------------