Battle Tendency 22

A Hundred against two; Part 2:

What happened before:

"I wonder whether you will be able to locate it in time." Lisa Lisa continued. "The explosion will be modest but it will be enough to damage the stone."

A time bomb? Joseph thought. I haven't got a clue. But I will play along.

"Yeah you heard her. If we die, BOOM! KABOOM!"

"Yes." You added sinisterly. "I t would be really entertaining to watch." Because I actually planted a bomb you added in your mind.

"Even so I cannot allow you to leave this place alive."

"I have a suggestion." Lisa Lisa offered. "Jojo and Wamuu duel one on one and Kars; you and I will duel too. Y/N can be a referee, since she cannot really die as far as I know. So a fight with her would be a bit unfair. I wager the stone! The victor holds the Red Stone of Aja and the future. T will all be clear. Who will keep the stone, us or you? Who will survive? The Pillar Men or humankind?"

"Woman you have pluck. Very well we shall accept your fight for the stone." Kars agreed after shutting up the snickering Wamuu. "But know this. You have no tomorrow!"

"Alright then, Let's do this!" Joseph clenched his fist in determination.

                                             Part2