Stardust Crusaders 41

What happened previously:

"Hey, by the way, where did Y/n run off to?" Polnareff asked. "And where the hell did that dumbass dog go?"

"Iggy? I am sure he is scrounging for food somewhere." Joseph replied eyes widening as he saw you running down the street towards them. Iggy following you.

"Hey guys, do not leave us behind!" You yelled happily but nothing did you know about which horrors will await you in the very near future.

The Guardian of Hell Pet Shop Part 1

The sun burned down on you as you sighed, shielding you eyes from its merciless rays as Polnareff hid in the shadow of a brink, head covered with a grayish piece of sloth to avoid nasty sunburn.

"Man, it is scorching out here today. I have not had a shower in early two days. It is ruining my gorgeous good looks. How the hell can Y/N look as magnificent as ever and run around in a black suit and coat? I do not understand, how is this possible?" Polnareff sighed taking a sip from his can as he saw you, chatting with the other as a beggar with patched up clothing and bandages around his left arm sat close to the confused Frenchman, who blinked in surprise.

Waving his hand in front of the beggar's face, he grew more and more uncomfortable as the beggar did not show any reaction, as the silver haired man decided to scurry a bit over only for the beggar to do so too, their distance never growing as Polnareff tried to get away getting faster and faster until Polnareff's nerves were running thin.

"What is the matter, jerk? You have some kind of problem with me?" he snapped angrily.

"Not too bright, eh? I am telling you to move!" The beggar yelled furiously. "What is a foreigner like you doing sitting here like some beggar? Who told you to sit here?"

"Ah, you are a beggar from a foreign land. It is not much, but..." A man came over handing money to the perplexed Frenchman.

"Hey, this is...." Polnareff stuttered.

"You bastard! How dare you? This is supposed to be my turf, damn it!" the beggar screamed at him angrily.

"Your turf?" Polnareff questioned.

"Polnareff! Do not sit there. Give that money to him!" Avdol instructed his companion walking over to him as you went with the group smiling happily.

"So he is a beggar?" Polnareff realized shocked.

"Excuse my friend. He is not accustomed to the ruled of this town." Avdol apologized.

"Well, why did you not tell me you were a beggar?" Polnareff inquired.

"Because that is my shtick! I am a mute beggar!" The man stated furrowing his eyebrows, his attitude was still quite aggressive but he seemed to have calmed down thankfully.

"There is a beggars' association here. Beggars have their own areas where they are paid to sit and beg. It may seems strange, but their own rules help keep everything in order." The Egyptian fortune teller explained as you nodded in agreement.