Battle Tendency 2

New York's Jojo; part 2

What happened in the last chapter:

Flashback end:

"That was when I discovered Joseph could use Hamon." Speedwagon recalled back at the temple.

"So he inherited Hamon breathing from his grandfather, Jonathan and was taught by Y/N?" Straizo concluded.

"No she hasn't, I am not even sure if she will ever teach him, she said it would be too dangerous since everyone in the Joestar family tries to meddle in something dangerous when they know they have a chance of winning. But I think she will give up, Jojo is really persisted. But why bring it up now?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly blood splattered on the ground the team was killed too fast to comprehend.

"What are you doing?!" Speedwagon screamed.

"I killed these men." Straizo answered calmly. "And after I kill you, surely Jonathan's grandson will be consumed with grief and anger, same with Y/N. They will grow to hate me. Sadly Y/N will never want to look at me ever again."

"Straizo!!" Speedwagon exclaimed disbelieving the words that left his mouth. Unbothered Straizo kicked Speedwagon's head as blood gushed out from his wounds. He fell to the ground....

"Straizo....have you gone mad?" Speedwagon tried.

"Quite the contrary. My thinking is very cleat. I choose the way of Hamon to train my body. But the more I trained the more I felt the pains of age. I do not understand I thought I would find the answers in my training. But I was proven wrong. Hamon gives only the slightest edge over ordinary people, nothing compared to her! It s practice cannot stave off aging completely. In the battle with Dio fifty years ago I secretly admired him. His power and beauty, his immortality it was like Y/N but a different approach. I coveted the power of the mask. I did not care who stood in my way. Y/N and this mask. I feel like they are somehow related to one another."

He reached out to grab the stone mask from the pillar.

"You are sick Straizo." Speedwagon groaned in pain, lying on the cold floor.

"Your blood will now grant me immortality. With you gone only Erina, Y/N and Joseph Joestar will know of the mask. Once I slaughter them I will take all the time I need to become even greater than Dio! However I am not entirely sure how to kill Y/N yet." Straizo put on the mask staring down at the frightened Speedwagon.

"You mustn't!" He croaked out only to be completely ignored. "The mask holds unspeakable horrors not yet known!!"

Straizo however painted the mask red with Speedwagon's blood as the spikes stabbed his brain, the same vile light illuminated the cave.

"Er---ina, Y-Y/N....Jo....jo... » Speedwagon closed his eyes as Straizo was transforming into a monster.