Battle Tendency 7

Jojo vs Santviento; Part2

Meanwhile Joseph was dragging the resisting Santviento up the stairs, exclaiming:" I will destroy you with sunlight. AARGH!" With each pull he could feel himself getting short of breath as he heard you and Speedwagon talking to each other in the background he was really curious but he had to stay focused.

"Cease this foolishness primitive!" Santviento spoke up voice dripping with hatred as he leaped into the air to attack the young Joestar. But Joseph went to block just in time. I have to breathe he realized as Santviento was smirking down at him, but I have nothing left! He panicked. "Damn it!" He gritted out starting to pull Santviento up again panting. "I have had more than enough og you! I am going to drag you up these stairs and burn you, you bastard if it kills me!" He declared determinate to finish this without your help, but he slowly started to regret it. NO! I have to pull through! He thought before his legs gave out. "What the...?" He shouted in surprise as sweat tickled down his face. "Heavy....I feel so heavy. What is happening?" Joseph eyes widened in horror as he saw his legs were covered with gross clumps of rotten flesh, it was feeding on him!!

"You son of a-" Joseph cursed trying to continue as you and Speedwagon were having an emotional exchange, however Major von Stroheim could not help but watch Joseph in shock.

"I never expected such a human to be born while I slumbered." Santviento admitted. "Even more to find a female like us and being able to walk through the sun, she was even able to heal your injuries earlier."

Stroheim was trembling in fear however he dashed up to help Joseph despite just wanting to disappear, he jumped from wall to wall landing right in front of the door. "Leave the rest to me, Rudolf von Stroheim!" He announced. "It is just this door right? I can handle that!" He declared despite his obvious fear.

"Stroheim, you...." Joseph called out in surprise, letting down his guard a bit, which Santviento immediately took advantage of.

"Pathetic insects!" He stated wrapping his loose skin around Stroheim's leg, stabbing him, restraining his leg successfully.

"Just a few centimeters..." Stroheim cried out trying to reach the door handle.

"Your struggle is futile." Santviento exclaimed grimly.

This is bad, Joseph thought gritting his teeth seeing the struggling Major.

"Joestar could you do me a favor?" Stroheim shouted.

"What is it, damn it? I am trying to think of a way out of this! Shut up!" Joseph screamed.

"Just listen! You see those axes on the wall? Can you reach them?" Stroheim asked as Joseph looked at the weapons. "Use them to chop off my leg."

"What?!" Joseph yelled in disbelief.

"Use an axe to hack off my leg! Then I can reach the door!" Stroheim repeated.

"But..." Joseph tried to protest. "You are really asking me to do that? I know Y/N might be able to heal it but it will hurt like a bitch!"

"Just do it!" Stroheim was getting annoyed. "He is regenerating. And what d you mean that Y/N is able to heal that?"

"No...I am...no. Do not ask me to do that." Joseph pleaded.

"I am a proud soldier of the German army! I am prepared to fulfill my duty at any cost!!" Stroheim screamed. "I would proudly give a few legs for the sake of the Fatherland! Do it now Joestar!"