Stardust Crusaders 20

What happened previously:

Dan of Steel had a look of terror imprinted on his face as he took a few steps back in panic.

"What is wrong? Why are you backing away from me? Are you not going to tell me more about my grandfather's death?" Jotaro stated calmly as Dan tried to run but Jotaro held him back. "Hey, what is with the big hurry? Got somewhere to go?" you are not trying to run away are you? After all you have done....Y/N what do you think?" He let go as Dan was on his knees begging for forgiveness even licking Jotaro's shoes as you scrunched up your nose in disgust but you knew his compliance was obviously fake.

"Jotaro, I am done with him, let's finish him off before his stand arrives. He is all yours." You chuckled evilly. "But remember...show no mercy!"

"Of course. I am done with him, I am going to finish him quickly I am sick of seeing his face." Jotaro agreed manifesting Star Platinum sending Dan of Steel flying breaking through a solid wall with a barrage of punches breaking eachh of his ones in the process as star Platinum roared: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!"

You whistled in amazement.

"Your receipt. Keep the freaking change." Jotaro stated ripping off a page of his pocket book as both of you turned around dramatically walking away as you hear a painful scream.

Carefully you looked under your shoe his stand the Lovers under it as you smiled.

"Well....I think this was long overdue, you won't die from this I just crushed both of your legs beyond repair. Let's keep on moving."

------------------------------The Sun--------------------------------

Having managed to halt the Lovers invasive attack, in Pakistan, Jotaro and company avoid the political unrest in Iran and Iraq and instead cross the Arabian Sea at Karachi to arrive at the United Arab Emirates, Y/N however got a call from the Speedwagon Foundation putting her greatly at uneasy, her lover Caesar Zeppeli has fallen terribly sick.